Brakes question ?

Old January 9th 07, 10:35 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
wademan

Default Brakes question ?

Hello

Please if someone can tell me which brake is better

Hayes HFX9 or Shimano Deore 525 ?

I would mount them on kona hoss frame and mx comp 2003 fork.

My weight is 100 kg and i ride agresive xc / all mountain.

And what is differnece between deore 525 and deore 535 ?

Thx
Old January 18th 07, 02:16 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Waterat Pat

The Hayes is lighter and uses DOT3 brake fluid while the Deore brake is
cheaper and uses mineral oil which is more enviromentally freindly.
They both will work fine so you have to decide what is more important.
Pat

Question about brakes Moo Mountain Biking 0 August 19th 06 02:59 PM
Simple question on Ultegra brakes Borrall Wonnell Techniques 2 July 28th 06 01:42 PM
Newbie MTB rider and brakes question Ride-A-Lot Mountain Biking 5 April 29th 06 01:30 AM
brakes and bb question geepeetee UK 2 February 25th 06 03:04 PM
Easy Question: Rubbing V-Brakes Burning_Ranger UK 8 August 21st 04 08:43 AM