special invite to Ride-A-Lot

Old January 2nd 07, 09:10 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
LIBERATOR

Default special invite to Ride-A-Lot

Ridey, I'll teach you how to ski if you pay my way and buy my food.

C'mon Ridey, lets be friends. I won't refer to you as a gay penguin.

I skied twice in my life and people that have skied for 10 years
couldn't believe I skied that well for only 2 times, they insisted I
skied for numerous years.

I skied all advance trails, and am good as a skier as MTBer, and can
help you with your pscyhological problems of fear of physics, Ridey.
All you have to do is pay my way and take me up there.

MattB and J.D. can go too, but I will pick on them, as they are the gay
penguins. hahaha.

I'll ski at your pace, and go on the trails that you want to go on, if
you don't feel up to the full fledged runs. Ridey, it's a great offer,
you can't refuse, an intimate teacher focused only on you, going at
your pace at your level, although I will encourage you to progress, I
won't humiliate you if you don't.

C'mon Ridey, you make it happen so I can ski and I'll make it happen so
you can ski.

Respond here or email me.

Lets be friends for 2007....

Old January 2nd 07, 09:27 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
Ride-A-Lot

LIBERATOR wrote:
Ridey, I'll teach you how to ski if you pay my way and buy my food.

I already know how to ski and have been doing it much longer than
mountain biking. I don't really need your help. Thank you for the offer.

C'mon Ridey, lets be friends. I won't refer to you as a gay penguin.

I never said I was your enemy. In actuality, I feel quite sorry for you
in the state you are in. I have offered to help you many times by
getting you the proper medical treatment you need. I will gladly pay
for your lithium if you promise to take it every day. I will even help
find you employment and a permanent residence once you have resolved
yourself of your paranoid schizophrenia.

I skied twice in my life and people that have skied for 10 years
couldn't believe I skied that well for only 2 times, they insisted I
skied for numerous years.

Yup. You must be an expert. Those Wisconsin ski areas must be
terrifying. I mean, landfill mounds are definitely double black diamond.

I skied all advance trails, and am good as a skier as MTBer, and can
help you with your pscyhological problems of fear of physics, Ridey.
All you have to do is pay my way and take me up there.

Advanced trails, huh? I'm impressed. Would those be single or double
black diamond? What was the vertical on those "advanced" trails?

I have no fear of physics although it was not my most favorite class in
high school.

MattB and J.D. can go too, but I will pick on them, as they are the gay
penguins. hahaha.

Matt and JD are real people. You are a figment of your own imagination.

I'll ski at your pace, and go on the trails that you want to go on, if
you don't feel up to the full fledged runs. Ridey, it's a great offer,
you can't refuse, an intimate teacher focused only on you, going at
your pace at your level, although I will encourage you to progress, I
won't humiliate you if you don't.

My pace? I don't want to have to stop and wait for you and I don't feel
like hitting the bunny slopes so you can keep up.

Oh, and the last thing I want is for you to be "intimate" with me. The
thought of that just makes me sick. Sorry, but I only allow my wife to
be "intimate" with me.

C'mon Ridey, you make it happen so I can ski and I'll make it happen so
you can ski.

For the record, what size skis to you normally use?

Lets be friends for 2007....

Is it 2007 already?

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old January 3rd 07, 04:52 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
Ganondork

"LIBERATOR" wrote in message
I skied twice in my life and people that have skied for 10 years
couldn't believe I skied that well for only 2 times, they insisted I
skied for numerous years.

Proof?

I skied all advance trails, and am good as a skier as MTBer,

Proof?

Lets be friends for 2007....

I don't think he shares the same desire as you to jam young Nazi bratwurst up his ass.

Old January 3rd 07, 05:47 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
LIBERATOR

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
LIBERATOR wrote:
Ridey, I'll teach you how to ski if you pay my way and buy my food.

I already know how to ski and have been doing it much longer than
mountain biking. I don't really need your help. Thank you for the offer.

So why don't you show us your picts and what was the reason you stated
you had no confidence about skiing?

C'mon Ridey, lets be friends. I won't refer to you as a gay penguin.

I never said I was your enemy. In actuality, I feel quite sorry for you
in the state you are in.

You wise cracked me thus that's not friendly behavior. You feel sorry
for me is your perogative, it's your state of mind you have chosen, and
it's likely due to you being mentored by a truly delusional female, who
is named Virginia Newbon. If Virginia was not delusional, she would not
believe the things she does which are all contrary to what Stephanie
knows, and Stephanie is her enemy due to wanting to be with me more so
than Virginia. Feel free to speculate on why Stephanie knows a totally
different Mark Zahn than Virginia. Remember, Chos TKD www.chos.com who
wants me with Stephanie, facillitated the reality that Virginia Newbon
lives in, by using resources of the FBI/CIA.

I have offered to help you many times by getting you the proper medical treatment you
need.

You did? I don't remember this, perhaps you can bring up the post. And
who said I need medical treatment? A doctor under control of Chos TKD
suggested that I could take some medication for a mild case of
schizophrenia, but he knew this was a lie and was ordered to say this
by the FBI, who are under control of Chos TKD. The integrity of that is
as solid as it is that Virginia Newbon uses your alias of which you are
friends with her. The same way I know that is the same way I know Chos
TKD use the FBI/CIA on me, and father, and brothers pictured on the
website, are federal agents. That's absolute. But if you can come up
with some errors that I've made, such as accusations that are not true,
which would show a possible case of delusion (like Virginia Newbon
suffers), where my interpretation skills of the truth were not correct,
then maybe you have some credence to your believing I need medical
attention.

I will gladly pay for your lithium if you promise to take it every day.

I'll take the lithium when you can ride down Apex at full speed like
the women do. And when you can stop listening to women that practice
witchcraft, in that you're such a weak pus that you can't decide your
own life and allow yourself to be used by these sick females, yet you
insist I'm the one who is sick. Crazy projection man.

I will even help find you employment and a permanent residence once you have resolved
yourself of your paranoid schizophrenia.

But there is no paranoia schizophrenia, there is only fact, such as you
being a puppet of Virginia Newbon, and you doing exactly as she says.
She uses your alias, and I have been absolutely accurate in all those
conclusions and detection. Thus you know there is no paranoia, and you
possibly are upset with me that you are caught and embarrassed that you
are allowing yourself to be used by a fear driven delusional female,
such as Virginia Newbon. The only reason she practices witchcraft is
because she feels powerful by it, and she needs to fear powerful
because of the constant memory of pain. She's a very sick person, not
something that can be treated by medical technology or psychiatry. She
is just broken inside and that drives her to practice witchcraft, and
that her mind is sick, she cannot practice witchcraft logically or
rationally, and this is why she is contrary to Stephanie, who amazingly
has some of the exact same diseases, but far less than Virginia.

I skied twice in my life and people that have skied for 10 years
couldn't believe I skied that well for only 2 times, they insisted I
skied for numerous years.

Yup. You must be an expert. Those Wisconsin ski areas must be
terrifying. I mean, landfill mounds are definitely double black diamond.

Hey man, White Cap in the upper peninsula has a straight vertical drop
that is rated triple black diamond, and many expert skiers that have
been there - world renown, wouldn't do it, couldn't do it. The few that
attempt it always go down like they fell out of an airplane. Sorry
you're uneducated about the very high mountains in Wisconsin/Michigans
U.P.

I skied all advance trails, and am good as a skier as MTBer, and can
help you with your pscyhological problems of fear of physics, Ridey.
All you have to do is pay my way and take me up there.

Advanced trails, huh? I'm impressed. Would those be single or double
black diamond? What was the vertical on those "advanced" trails?

Triple black diamond boy. Do you have your penguin suit on, or is that
really your body?

I have no fear of physics although it was not my most favorite class in
high school.

Ride-A-Lot, if you have no fear of physics, then why can't you ride
Apex, or Deer Creek Canyon?

MattB and J.D. can go too, but I will pick on them, as they are the gay
penguins. hahaha.

Matt and JD are real people. You are a figment of your own imagination.

Uh, what? You waddle on your MTB on the most beginner rated trails, and
call yourself a MTBer, and you call me one who imagines? I ride the top
technical rated trails, and clear the entirety of them, there's no
imagination here Penguin, only factual superb know how.

I'll ski at your pace, and go on the trails that you want to go on, if
you don't feel up to the full fledged runs. Ridey, it's a great offer,
you can't refuse, an intimate teacher focused only on you, going at
your pace at your level, although I will encourage you to progress, I
won't humiliate you if you don't.

My pace? I don't want to have to stop and wait for you and I don't feel
like hitting the bunny slopes so you can keep up.

So then where are the pictures, and why did you mention a confidence
issue?

Oh, and the last thing I want is for you to be "intimate" with me. The
thought of that just makes me sick. Sorry, but I only allow my wife to
be "intimate" with me.

Why do you say you have a wife, but never mention her, or provide a
photo, or all the sudden changes you made about finding a new job when
you moved, you never said a thing about your wife having to do that. So
I suspect either you don't have a wife, or J.D. is your wife. Are you
gay? Is J.D. your gay lover? I don't have a problem with gay people, I
have a problem with gay people who are ashamed thus fear to admit
they're gay. I think that's you, boy. I mean penguin.

C'mon Ridey, you make it happen so I can ski and I'll make it happen so
you can ski.

For the record, what size skis to you normally use?

Why would you want to know this? Take me skiing and you can find out in
person.

Lets be friends for 2007....

Is it 2007 already?

Take a break from eating penguin commander, and look at the calander.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

Old January 4th 07, 04:52 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
daddy

A Thesis in waiting for any Psych major...
Old January 4th 07, 05:33 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Ride-A-Lot

daddy wrote:
A Thesis in waiting for any Psych major...

Screw that. I'm writing a screenplay. This is going to be an awesome
movie. Way better than "Of Mice and Men".

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old January 4th 07, 05:47 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
GeeDubb

"Ride-A-Lot" wrote in message
daddy wrote:
A Thesis in waiting for any Psych major...

Screw that. I'm writing a screenplay. This is going to be an awesome
movie. Way better than "Of Mice and Men".

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

any ideas on who will play the roles?

How'd you get by in this last storm? Wish some of that freaking snow would
drop South and west a little.....

Gary

Old January 4th 07, 05:57 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Ride-A-Lot

GeeDubb wrote:

"Ride-A-Lot" wrote in message
daddy wrote:
A Thesis in waiting for any Psych major...

Screw that. I'm writing a screenplay. This is going to be an awesome
movie. Way better than "Of Mice and Men".

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

any ideas on who will play the roles?

It depends on whether or not I make it a tragic comedy. Either way Zahn
will be played by Ben Stiller. I'm going to get Clint Eastwood to
direct it. It's only fitting since he is one of Zahn's hang-ups.

How'd you get by in this last storm? Wish some of that freaking snow
would drop South and west a little.....

Gary

Not as bad as the first for Denver and north, though Golden did get
another 30". The storm hits the mountains and just dumps there. More
snow tomorrow or so they say.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old January 4th 07, 06:29 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
MattB

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
daddy wrote:

A Thesis in waiting for any Psych major...

Screw that. I'm writing a screenplay. This is going to be an awesome
movie. Way better than "Of Mice and Men".

Get Paul Reubens for the lead. I think he's perfect for it!

Matt
Old January 4th 07, 08:05 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Corvus Corvax

GeeDubb wrote:

any ideas on who will play the roles?

Hmm... cast for the a.m-b movie:

JD: Keith Carradine
Jimbo: Gary Busey
Carla: Linda Hunt
Jpuddinhead: Mel Gibson
Mikey: Christopher Lloyd
Fagerlin: Jack Nicholson
Kathleen: Frances McDormond
Paladin: John Wayne
Gordo: John Belushi
Mark Hickey: Tom Selleck
Dave W: Randy Quaid
Gabrielle: Shelley Duvall

....?

CC
Been told I resemble Steven Seagal or Steve Buscemi...