special invite to Ride-A-Lot

Old January 4th 07, 09:19 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
GeeDubb

Default special invite to Ride-A-Lot

"Corvus Corvax" wrote in message
ups.com...

GeeDubb wrote:

any ideas on who will play the roles?

Hmm... cast for the a.m-b movie:

JD: Keith Carradine
Jimbo: Gary Busey
Carla: Linda Hunt
Jpuddinhead: Mel Gibson
Mikey: Christopher Lloyd
Fagerlin: Jack Nicholson
Kathleen: Frances McDormond
Paladin: John Wayne
Gordo: John Belushi
Mark Hickey: Tom Selleck
Dave W: Randy Quaid
Gabrielle: Shelley Duvall

...?

CC
Been told I resemble Steven Seagal or Steve Buscemi...

somehow me thinks Mark Hickey or Sorni should be played by Mel Gibson

Gary

Old January 4th 07, 09:28 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Ride-A-Lot

GeeDubb wrote:

any ideas on who will play the roles?

Hmm... cast for the a.m-b movie:

JD: Keith Carradine
Jimbo: Gary Busey
Carla: Linda Hunt
Jpuddinhead: Mel Gibson
Mikey: Christopher Lloyd
Fagerlin: Jack Nicholson
Kathleen: Frances McDormond
Paladin: John Wayne
Gordo: John Belushi
Mark Hickey: Tom Selleck
Dave W: Randy Quaid
Gabrielle: Shelley Duvall

...?

CC
Been told I resemble Steven Seagal or Steve Buscemi...

somehow me thinks Mark Hickey or Sorni should be played by Mel Gibson

Gary

No no no. Michael Richards!

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old January 4th 07, 10:07 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Scott Gordo

Corvus Corvax wrote:
GeeDubb wrote:

any ideas on who will play the roles?

Hmm... cast for the a.m-b movie:

JD: Keith Carradine
Jimbo: Gary Busey
Carla: Linda Hunt
Jpuddinhead: Mel Gibson
Mikey: Christopher Lloyd
Fagerlin: Jack Nicholson
Kathleen: Frances McDormond
Paladin: John Wayne
Gordo: John Belushi
Mark Hickey: Tom Selleck
Dave W: Randy Quaid
Gabrielle: Shelley Duvall

...?

CC
Been told I resemble Steven Seagal or Steve Buscemi...

Steven Segal or Buscemi? That may make you... Dennis Hopper?

/s

Thanks for John -- we share the same favorite band.

Old January 5th 07, 12:47 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Corvus Corvax

Scott Gordo wrote:
... Dennis Hopper?

There you go! A few mo

Roger Buchanan: John Goodman
Scottieski: Bob Crane
Travis: Robert De Niro (of course!)

CC

Old January 5th 07, 01:44 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
JD

Corvus Corvax wrote:
GeeDubb wrote:

any ideas on who will play the roles?

Hmm... cast for the a.m-b movie:

JD: Keith Carradine
Jimbo: Gary Busey
Carla: Linda Hunt
Jpuddinhead: Mel Gibson
Mikey: Christopher Lloyd
Fagerlin: Jack Nicholson
Kathleen: Frances McDormond
Paladin: John Wayne
Gordo: John Belushi
Mark Hickey: Tom Selleck
Dave W: Randy Quaid
Gabrielle: Shelley Duvall

...?

CC
Been told I resemble Steven Seagal or Steve Buscemi...

I fell out of my chair laughing. That is the funniest post I've ever
seen on here. Well done, CC!

JD sez Buscemi for you because you're not fat enough to be Seagal

Old January 5th 07, 01:46 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
JD

Corvus Corvax wrote:
Scott Gordo wrote:
... Dennis Hopper?

There you go! A few mo

Roger Buchanan: John Goodman
Scottieski: Bob Crane
Travis: Robert De Niro (of course!)

CC

Ride A Lot: Jason Alexander

JD

Old January 5th 07, 01:56 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Ride-A-Lot

JD wrote:
Corvus Corvax wrote:
Scott Gordo wrote:
... Dennis Hopper?

There you go! A few mo

Roger Buchanan: John Goodman
Scottieski: Bob Crane
Travis: Robert De Niro (of course!)

CC

Ride A Lot: Jason Alexander

JD

Very funny. I was thinking more along the lines of Carrot Top.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old January 5th 07, 07:31 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Bill Sornson

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
GeeDubb wrote:

somehow me thinks Mark Hickey or Sorni should be played by Mel Gibson

No no no. Michael Richards!

Why don't you explain that, Mitch. Please produce anything I or Mark has
written or implied that was racist in nature. Or are you asserting that
every person with some conservative views must use the 'N Word' because it
makes you feel superior somehow?

You're an ass for writing that.

Bill S.

PS: And Gary, Mel Gibson apparently has some overtly anti-Semitic feelings.
Pretty sure Mark and I know I don't share those. HTH

Old January 5th 07, 01:20 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Ride-A-Lot

Bill Sornson wrote:
Ride-A-Lot wrote:
GeeDubb wrote:

somehow me thinks Mark Hickey or Sorni should be played by Mel Gibson

No no no. Michael Richards!

Why don't you explain that, Mitch. Please produce anything I or Mark has
written or implied that was racist in nature. Or are you asserting that
every person with some conservative views must use the 'N Word' because it
makes you feel superior somehow?

You're an ass for writing that.

Bill S.

PS: And Gary, Mel Gibson apparently has some overtly anti-Semitic feelings.
Pretty sure Mark and I know I don't share those. HTH

NO. It has nothing to do with that, Bill. I am sorry if you took it
that way. It was to imply the "Deer in the Headlights" theme.

I really did not mean to offend you and I apologize.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws