New site on the cycling.

Old January 11th 07, 04:43 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Belgica

Default New site on the cycling.

New site on the cycling.

Hello,
Passionate of cycling I want to make benefitted has all of the photos that I
took at the time of various shoppings.

You have a site in relation with the cycling write down your site in the
directory.
http://belgique-europe.com/cyclisme /

Thank you
Jean-Pol Galand
The Web master.

Old January 11th 07, 06:44 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
cc

woah dude. next time just try www.freetranslation.com .
Old January 12th 07, 09:15 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Paul Boyd

cc said the following on 11/01/2007 18:44:

woah dude. next time just try www.freetranslation.com .

That'll probably make a worse mess of it. How's your French?

--
Paul Boyd
http://www.paul-boyd.co.uk/
Old January 12th 07, 01:58 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
dardruba

Hello Jean-Pol
Which is the page for us mountain-bikers?

Old January 12th 07, 05:59 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
cc

Paul Boyd wrote:
cc said the following on 11/01/2007 18:44:

woah dude. next time just try www.freetranslation.com .

That'll probably make a worse mess of it. How's your French?

better than his english. he
sounded like French Borat . .
but worse.
Old January 12th 07, 06:50 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Paul Boyd

On 12/01/2007 17:59, cc said,

better than his english. he sounded like French Borat . . but worse.

LOL!

--
Paul Boyd
http://www.paul-boyd.co.uk/
Old January 16th 07, 10:47 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
dardruba

Paul Boyd wrote:
On 12/01/2007 17:59, cc said,

better than his english. he sounded like French Borat . . but worse.

LOL!

Hi and Welcome Trainman
The fee for posting on here is to put some bike pics into your blank Scrapbook, or route pics or something else mountainbike oriented.
Old January 17th 07, 06:43 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
cc

dardruba wrote:
Paul Boyd wrote:
On 12/01/2007 17:59, cc said,

better than his english. he sounded like French Borat . . but worse.

LOL!

Hi and Welcome Trainman
The fee for posting on here is to put some bike pics into your blank
Scrapbook, or route pics or something else mountainbike oriented.

Allow me to translate:

Hello and Welcome to the
alt.mountain.bike.

Liking to posting you must
make posted the photos of
various mountain bikings. If
Passionate of cycling mountain
biking pictures oriented or other.

You have something in relation
with the cycling, show us the
directory.

High five.
Old January 17th 07, 08:08 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Paul Boyd

cc said the following on 17/01/2007 06:43:

Allow me to translate:

Now understand I do :-)

Yes - I do need to get an MTB page or two up on my website. One day...

--
Paul Boyd
http://www.paul-boyd.co.uk/
Old January 17th 07, 09:17 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
cc

On 12/01/2007 17:59, cc said,

Speaking of Borat: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9Hb8SenD98