dress code for commuting to a business meeting?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 6th 11, 08:04 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
M5usr[_2_]

Default dress code for commuting to a business meeting?

How do you commute to a business meeting?

I am looking for a dress code that works on a bike when you commute to
an investor meeting or meetings where suits normally seems to be the
uniform .

Here in Denmark we have many Ministers and members of parliament that
commute to and from government . They all were suits or lady suits .
However all taxi in Copenhagen has bike racks as standard issue.

One way would of cause be to pack a suit and then change on the sidewalk
, when I have reached the office . But I am looking for inputs .

Chris

Cycling and dress clothes? [email protected][_2_] Social Issues 0 April 13th 08 01:43 AM
How To Buy Perfect Dress Shoes [email protected] Techniques 0 February 1st 08 04:05 PM
How far would you ride to a business meeting? davidof UK 12 September 26th 05 09:36 AM
SPD dress shoes? qtq Techniques 42 October 4th 04 07:20 AM
Commuting and business clothes tricks Justin Seiferth General 5 July 12th 04 07:03 PM