A couple hundred dollars.

Old April 29th 05, 10:50 PM
juggle508

Default A couple hundred dollars.

After breaking my little Sun 20" i was wanting to buy a new one. I live
in the US. I figured after selling my wakeboard and painting my house
this summer I would have around $3-500. Which would be this best one? I
have heard some many things about different unis. Unicycle.com would be
my best bet. Suggestions? Thanks.

--
juggle508 - Extreme UNIcyclist

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball.
juggle508's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6701

Old April 29th 05, 10:59 PM
UNIquelyCanadian

There have been several other people who are in a similar situation who
have posted threads asking what uni to buy. If you search the forum, you
should find some info.

What type of riding do you want to do on it also how much to you weight?

--
UNIquelyCanadian - 8~)[==)--O

There are no stupid questions, but there are a LOT of inquisitive
idiots.
UNIquelyCanadian's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7524

Old April 29th 05, 11:02 PM
juggle508

I will be doing mostly street and trials. I want it to be a 20". I weigh
around 125.

Old April 29th 05, 11:12 PM
drewation

SELL YOUR WAKEBOARD? ARE YOU MAD!!? lol what kind is it?

--
drewation - team YAMS member

'SUNIC home page' (http://www.sunic.s5.com)
'SUNIC gallery' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/sunic)
drewation wrote:
*Beware of the tyler *

disclaimer: the above message was not intended to offend anyone. if you
are offended i can take no responsibility for my actions because i don't
feel like it. also you are reading an internet newsgroup where not
everyone will share your same views and beliefs, be able to take
criticism and post/read threads at your own risk.
drewation's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8274

Old April 29th 05, 11:44 PM
KcTheAcy

These are all very strong and in your price range:

Kris Holm 20-inch Trials Cycle (Out of Stock)
Price: $467.00

Onza 20-inch Trials Cycle
$409.00

Qu-Ax 20-inch Trials Unicycle (out of stock)
Price: $299.00

For a wee bit more you have:
United 20-inch Trials with Profile hub and Kris Holm Saddle
Price: $555.00
And
Yuni 20-inch Trials with Profile Hub
Price: $577.00

Personally I would go with the KH, It has the best strength/weight/price
ratio.

But just get the one you have the money for, they are all very good. I
have ridden all of them except the Onza

--
KcTheAcy - Ohh Baby

¤-Kaycee
http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Kaycees-Unicycle-gallery

http://www.maineunicyclist.2ya.com/
KcTheAcy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5003

Old April 30th 05, 12:10 AM
juggle508

-drewation SELL YOUR WAKEBOARD? ARE YOU MAD!!? lol what kind is it? -

Its a Hyperlite-Juvi 131.

Old April 30th 05, 12:45 AM
pdc

'Here ya go' (http://tinyurl.com/bkkxt)

--
pdc - That's my boy!
pdc's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8160

Old April 30th 05, 12:47 AM
pdc

'or check out krshin kennys post' (http://tinyurl.com/depvt)

Old April 30th 05, 12:58 AM
TylerHeartless

he doesn't need the second one with the crap square taper cranks.

--
TylerHeartless - Unicycling No0bie
TylerHeartless's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9797

Old April 30th 05, 01:00 AM
juggle508

Im not trying to be picky or rude but i would like a brand new one.