New Coker, Final Pics and everything!!!

Old September 15th 07, 08:53 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Gumba23

Default New Coker, Final Pics and everything!!!

harper wrote:
I don't see anywhere in the advertisement a dimension for the wheel
diameter. Is this going to have a 36" wheel? I would have thought they
would have specified that. I thought Coker was talking earlier (last
year) about a larger diameter wheel and pneumatic tire. That would be a
boon to this sport. Am I missing something...other than common sense,
personality, good looks, charm, wealth, taste, wisdom.....

i think your right they did say one more big announcement and i think
that i bigger wheel would qualify. Harper your a genius!

--
Gumba23

{ Unicycle For Peace }
http://www.usenet.com
Old September 15th 07, 09:43 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mscalisi

If that was the case, I'd have to eat my words about the 48 spokes.
...and how delicious that would be.

harper wrote:
I don't see anywhere in the advertisement a dimension for the wheel
diameter. Is this going to have a 36" wheel? I would have thought they
would have specified that. I thought Coker was talking earlier (last
year) about a larger diameter wheel and pneumatic tire. That would be a
boon to this sport. Am I missing something...other than common sense,
personality, good looks, charm, wealth, taste, wisdom.....

--
mscalisi

Unicycle for (reducing the) Buddha

http://www.usenet.com
Old September 15th 07, 05:20 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
idiorythmic

harper wrote:
I don't see anywhere in the advertisement a dimension for the wheel
diameter. Is this going to have a 36" wheel?

Interesting observation. I suppose someone with good graphics skills
could analyze the photo to compare relative size of common objects such
as the seat, pedals, or tire width, to see if the diameter of the wheel
matches a 36" size or is perhaps larger...

Or just wait till the next announcement.

I am intrigued.

--
idiorythmic
http://www.usenet.com
Old September 15th 07, 06:45 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Joseppi

First mass-produced unicycle bigger than 36"?

--
Joseppi

'Team Freestyle' (http://silentaftermath.com/)

'Team Roadshow' (http://teamroadshow.com/)
http://www.usenet.com
Old September 15th 07, 07:18 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
boo radley

The tire in the picture has the original button-style tread. They
probably would have improved that if they were going to make a bigger
tire.

--
boo radley

User CP - Edit Options - Uncheck: Show Signatures - Save Changes
http://www.usenet.com
Old September 15th 07, 07:22 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jerrick

boo radley wrote:
The tire in the picture has the original button-style tread. They
probably would have improved that if they were going to make a bigger
tire.

That is what I was going to mention.

--
Jerrick

~*~!I ride for Christ, Fun, Challenges, and a lot
more!~*~
'!Gallery!' (http://tinyurl.com/gf2g9)
'!MRIS!' (http://tinyurl.com/jjjnz)
'Easy Tire Removal Guide.' (http://tinyurl.com/rd9ru)
My sponsor '~!SIXSIXONE!~' (http://sixsixone.com/)
http://www.usenet.com
Old September 15th 07, 07:45 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
harper

The photo is just that, a photo. It could be a photo of a 36" Coker tire
or a chocolate donut. When they actually market the new Coker unicycle
I just wonder what the wheel size is going to be. I haven't heard any
more noise about a bigger wheel and I can't second guess Coker's
intentions. It would just be nice if it were bigger and, as of yet, it
appears to be unspecified.

--
harper

-Greg Harper

http://www.usenet.com
Old September 15th 07, 08:45 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Chexjc

Notice the emphasis on the word "*BIG*"...

--
Chexjc

www.myspace.com/thelostguitarist
AIM: Guitardude88
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=JasonCheckla

Brian O. wrote:

brendan wrote:

when i flex both arms one looks puny next to the other. Mind you it was
that way after years of badminton...

And maybe playing a little too much with the shuttlecock as well?
Hmm?

http://www.usenet.com
Old September 15th 07, 09:29 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
brendan

can i also mention there isnt an arrow pointing to the tyre... and they
mention an XLR tyre. so maybe it is new/different.

also the saddle could be very nice, and even include a groove kh
freeride style. From the pic you cant see. if they keep the price then
this is awesome.

--
brendan

[10:10] Amanda: can i have big boobs?
http://www.usenet.com
Old September 20th 07, 12:16 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
muttinfish

Not sure if anyone has posted about this yet or not.

http://www.cokercycles.com/bigone.htm

Looks like a nice option for some folks.

--
muttinfish
http://www.usenet.com

Coker pics. Evan Byrne Unicycling 84 April 2nd 08 09:05 PM
Final Idaho RR's and Pics Ride-A-Lot Mountain Biking 3 August 25th 05 01:17 AM
new standard Coker rim pics mikepenton Unicycling 2 April 7th 05 11:31 PM
A little more Coker pics. Evan Byrne Unicycling 18 April 6th 05 06:04 AM
Coker pics. Evan Byrne Unicycling 0 April 2nd 05 05:45 PM