WORLD FAMOUS DIAMOND (RELATE TO TITANIC)

Old July 30th 09, 09:23 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
asad

Default WORLD FAMOUS DIAMOND (RELATE TO TITANIC)

The famous ”Heart of the Ocean” sapphire and diamond necklace was the
only thing actress Kate Winslet wore when Leo famously drew her
portrait in that steamy scene in a little film called Titanic. And the
gorgeous A lister continues to heat up the lens with a provocative
photo shoot for this month’s Vanity Fair.

The images were shot as a sultry tribute to French actress Catherine
DeNeuve in the classic film, Belle du Jour, and while Winslet doesn’t
shy away from nudity in her films, she has never bared it all in the
pages of a magazine.
In the accompanying interview, the mother of two, Mia (8) and Joe (5),
says she realizes that the pictures will raise eyebrows among other
mothers on the school run.
"I know when I walk into that classroom in the morning, even if it's
for a split second, at some point I'm being checked out. Some of them
will even say to me, 'OK, what's the secret with the skin?' At which
point I'm like, 'Oh my God, there's no secret. I have make-up on. And
by the way, since I turned 30 I've had an acne problem on my chin.”
Kate and Leo will team up again in the film Revolutionary Road, about
a couple trapped in marriage in the 1950s. While she won’t be wearing
the 170-carat sapphire that wowed audiences in Titanic (which later
sold at a benefit auction for a whopping $2.2 million), there are
plenty of steamy scenes between the two stars to keep tongues wagging.

The sale of world famous jacket,Jean-COOGI/DG/gino green global/G-Star and so on The best online shopping site!(www.wholenikee.cn) General 0 September 28th 08 10:15 AM
Nanaimo Resident Patrick Michael Sullivan The Last Known Male Survivor of Titanic Disaster Dies BREAKING NEWS! General 0 February 14th 08 06:19 PM
I'm Famous musketman Unicycling 3 July 20th 06 11:08 PM
I'm Famous musketman Unicycling 0 July 20th 06 08:19 PM
I'm famous! hell-on-wheel Unicycling 17 April 30th 04 05:14 PM