My Famous Blahg - Unenforced changes

Old November 14th 12, 04:03 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
PhilO

Default My Famous Blahg - Unenforced changes

On Wednesday, November 14, 2012 3:06:48 PM UTC, nik. morgan wrote:

Why? Who apart from you gives a ****?

--

ennemm

Obviously not you. So you should be asking yourself why you are commenting.
Old November 14th 12, 04:05 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
PhilO

On Wednesday, November 14, 2012 3:49:51 PM UTC, M Wicks wrote:

Readers of URCM will all have seen Mason boasting about dazzling
drivers with unnecessarily bright lights and then repeatedly ignoring
perfectly reasonable questions about it.

Which irks you enough to bring it up again, even though it is in the past.
At least I'm am discussing Judith's current refusal to answer a question honestly.
Get up to date.
Old November 14th 12, 05:12 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
nik.morgan[_2_]

PhilO wrote:
On Wednesday, November 14, 2012 3:06:48 PM UTC, nik. morgan wrote:

Why? Who apart from you gives a ****?

--

ennemm

Obviously not you. So you should be asking yourself why you are commenting.

wrong, I'm just tired of the drivel and wish you would stop doing it.
--
ennemm
Old November 14th 12, 05:15 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
nik.morgan[_2_]

PhilO wrote:
On Wednesday, November 14, 2012 3:49:51 PM UTC, M Wicks wrote:

Readers of URCM will all have seen Mason boasting about dazzling
drivers with unnecessarily bright lights and then repeatedly ignoring
perfectly reasonable questions about it.

Which irks you enough to bring it up again, even though it is in the past.
At least I'm am discussing Judith's current refusal to answer a question honestly.
Get up to date.

But you are not discussing it, you are haranguing at every opportunity,
much to the irritation of others, so you are being told lies, get over it.
--
ennemm
Old November 15th 12, 08:41 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
PhilO

On Wednesday, November 14, 2012 5:15:15 PM UTC, nik. morgan wrote:

But you are not discussing it, you are haranguing at every opportunity,
much to the irritation of others, so you are being told lies, get over it.

Not as long as the person telling lies is accusing me and others of being liars.
Old November 22nd 12, 07:37 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.legal,uk.rec.sheds
Just zis Guy, you know?[_34_]

Hi judith.

Sorry you couldn't find the post about you after I moved my sites from
AWS back to Dreamhost. Is this the one you were after?
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk/cloudy/2012/09/21/on-trolls/

If you have a complaint you're better off sending it to me directly,
providers tend not to forward green-ink emails so I never got to hear
about it.
Old November 22nd 12, 10:44 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.legal,uk.rec.sheds
Judith[_4_]

On Thu, 22 Nov 2012 07:37:36 +0000, "Just zis Guy, you know?"
wrote:

Hi judith.

Sorry you couldn't find the post about you after I moved my sites from
AWS back to Dreamhost. Is this the one you were after?
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk/cloudy/2012/09/21/on-trolls/

If you have a complaint you're better off sending it to me directly,
providers tend not to forward green-ink emails so I never got to hear
about it.

Wicked.

So it was better than I thought - they actually kicked you off !!!

So let me get this straight:

You have your web pages on AWS.

I spot the offending page on AWS

I complain to Amazon (AWS)

You claim that you lost the page when you moved your site to Amazon.

And two days later you decide to give up using Amazon - and move back to your
previous provider - who are basically ****-shovellers with no actual hosting -
all they do is just hide originating IP addresses. As they say: CloudFlare is
not a web hosting company and we have no way to remove content from a site.
Good choice - much better than Amazon :-)

What a truly amazing sequence of actions.

ffs - you really are excellent value - and really living up to being the
Porker.

(I love the way that you have had to move to Dreamhost who don't actually host
the webpages and who say that they are therefore not responsible for the
content. Any reason why you moved from Amazon to them? :-)

You and IP addresses !!!!

--

Total number of posts to URC from
IP Address:80.254.146.36 over 6 years = 7

Guy Chapman : 5
Lou Knee: 2

Coincidence?

Old November 22nd 12, 10:49 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
PhilO

On Thursday, November 22, 2012 10:44:20 AM UTC, Judith wrote:

Lou Knee: 2

Judith, have you ever posted as Lou Knee?

I'm Famous musketman Unicycling 3 July 20th 06 11:08 PM
I'm Famous Radical Reed Unicycling 0 July 20th 06 08:20 PM
I'm Famous musketman Unicycling 0 July 20th 06 08:19 PM
Simon B. is famous Arthur Clune UK 4 August 26th 05 04:58 PM
I'm famous! hell-on-wheel Unicycling 17 April 30th 04 05:14 PM