MS150 Houston (TX) to Austin 180mile (290 km) bicycle tour

Old February 7th 05, 03:50 PM

Default MS150 Houston (TX) to Austin 180mile (290 km) bicycle tour

Hello All, (this is not SPAM really so please read on)

I am look for sponsors for the MS150 Houston (TX) to Austin 180mile
(290 km) bicycle tour on April 16-17, 2005 benefiting the National
Multiple Sclerosis Society.
I'll be riding this so you don't have to unless you want to...

Multiple Sclerosis is a disabling neurological disease for which there
is no cure. Fortunately, however, medical research has led to several
new medicines to help slow the progression of the disease.

I am not doing this just for fun and as a good deed...

Your contribution can help those less foutunate.
All contributions large and small will be greatly appreciated. And
contributions are tax deductible. Also, don't forget to ask your
employer if they will match your contribution.

So if you would like to give you can go to my official web contribution
page at http://ms150.org/edon.cfm?id=172576

If you want to read more about the ride or the National Multiple
Sclerosis Society,
goto http://www.MS150.org

Thank you so much for your time and consideration...

Sincerely,

Paul Lowson