My Famous Blahg - Unenforced changes

Old November 9th 12, 12:34 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.legal,uk.rec.sheds

Default My Famous Blahg - Unenforced changes

I know that most of you, if not all, are regular readers of my excellent blahg
on my personal web-site. You will probably have noticed a very minor change to
some of the pages over the last couple of days.

You will almost certainly have been regular readers of the pages entitled:
"Cloudy, turning to fud later" - which of course has (well, actually "had"
now) hurled regular insults at "Another sociopath in uk.rec.cycling (urc)
who calls himself "Judith Smith" (JMS). "

If you cannot recall the page, it was the one which had the accusation that the
person named above had visited the AGM of BP in order to dob someone in it. I
now understand that that person had not attended the AGM at all; but "my
accusation was totally without merit." (NB I have purely put quotes around
that sentence for no particular reason whatsoever - and certainly not because
it was suggested by someone unknown)

Anyway, I digress.

I have just taken a number of pages down from my website purely as an "Autumn
Cleaning" session.

I can assure you all that the decision was purely my own, and it had nothing to
do with a letter I didn't receive from Amazon Legal Services regarding the web
pages and talk about something called an AUP. I can tell you now, anyone who
suggests anything like that will find themselves the subject of their own
personal web page on my blahg in double-quick time. (For most of you who won't
know, that is a musical term which I, unlike you, as a first class choir singer
am very familiar with)

My pages are of course hosted on the Amazon Cloud service.

Coincidentally I think that I may have fallen for some sort of scam where
Amazon select users of their service at random - and threaten them with some
sort of trumped up accusation if random pages are not removed.

Finally: I wish to make it clear that I am an IT professional with an excellent
understanding of what is, and what is not acceptable on public web-pages; and I
am an authority on IP addressing and covering one's tracks; consequently anyone
who writes to Dell with any details of this non-event will find themselves the
subject of a Norwich Pharmacal order pretty damn quick.

Regards

Lou Knee

Old November 9th 12, 12:56 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.legal,uk.rec.sheds
Peter Turtill

On Fri, 09 Nov 2012 12:34:17 +0000, wrote:

[...]

A Norwich Pharmacutical is unnecessary really. Judith Smith is Anthony
Bournes and I posted his address here a few years back so just search
Usenet archives for Anthony Bournes:-)

pete
Old November 9th 12, 03:43 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.legal,uk.rec.sheds
Judith[_4_]

On Fri, 09 Nov 2012 12:56:17 +0000, Peter Turtill
wrote:

snip

A Norwich Pharmacutical is unnecessary really. Judith Smith is Anthony
Bournes and I posted his address here a few years back so just search
Usenet archives for Anthony Bournes:-)

pete

"I also require you to make a substantial payment in compensation to me for the
great injustice you have caused me and the expense and health problems you have
willingly and maliciously caused me."
A quote by Peter Turtill when attempting to sue a man who is both deaf and
blind. He failed

I've had sex with 13 14 15 year olds and in this country too not
Bangkok. I see no problem with it personally if they can understand
what their bodies are telling them. It is taken for granted in some
parts of the world I can tell you.
(Peter Turtill 9 September 2005)

Many years ago on a deserted beach in Libya and hungry for sexual
contact I saw 2 girls sun bathing. I tried being friendly but they
were Finnish and according to them gay. They asked me if I would keep
an eye on their camera while they went for a swim. My manhood was
with wrinkles and I took a snap of it with their camera.
Peter Turtill 28 June 2004
Old November 9th 12, 03:52 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.legal,uk.rec.sheds
Janitor of Lunacy[_2_]

"Judith" wrote in message
On Fri, 09 Nov 2012 12:56:17 +0000, Peter Turtill

wrote:

snip

[...]

I normally try to avoid the childish exchanges here, but are you denying Mr
Turtill's allegation by attacking him? If so, why do you think that gives
you any credence?

Old November 9th 12, 04:20 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.legal,uk.rec.sheds
Judith[_4_]

On Fri, 9 Nov 2012 15:52:11 -0000, "Janitor of Lunacy" wrote:

snip

I normally try to avoid the childish exchanges here, but are you denying Mr
Turtill's allegation by attacking him? If so, why do you think that gives
you any credence?

Not at all - I wasn't trying to deny his accusations.

I was purely taking the opportunity, as he had crept out of the sewer, to
remind people of the disgusting things he has said and done.

He is quite despicable.

Old November 9th 12, 04:27 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.legal,uk.rec.sheds
Mentalguy2k8[_2_]

"Judith" wrote in message

My manhood was with wrinkles

What a delightful phrase!

Old November 9th 12, 04:47 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.legal,uk.rec.sheds
Jacob Von Hogflume

On 09/11/2012 16:27, Mentalguy2k8 wrote:

"Judith" wrote in message

My manhood was with wrinkles

What a delightful phrase!

"I've had sex with 13 14 15 year olds and in this country too not
Bangkok."

Really must forward that one to Ipswich plod.

Old November 9th 12, 04:52 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.legal,uk.rec.sheds
GB[_5_]

On 09/11/2012 16:47, Jacob Von Hogflume wrote:

"I've had sex with 13 14 15 year olds and in this country too not
Bangkok."

Really must forward that one to Ipswich plod.

He's almost certainly referring to the age of the condoms he used. They
do seem to last very well, based on that data.

Old November 9th 12, 06:07 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.legal,uk.rec.sheds
Brian Gaff

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling,uk.legal,uk.rec.sheds

Not sure what these groups have in common.
No idea about the content either. Too many folk crossposting withgay
abandon..

Brian

--
From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active

Old November 9th 12, 06:22 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.legal,uk.rec.sheds
Janitor of Lunacy[_2_]

"Brian Gaff" wrote in message
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling,uk.legal,uk.rec.sheds

Not sure what these groups have in common.
No idea about the content either. Too many folk crossposting withgay
abandon..

Brian

Idiots do this, for some reason best kept to themselves.

I'm Famous musketman Unicycling 3 July 20th 06 11:08 PM
I'm Famous Radical Reed Unicycling 0 July 20th 06 08:20 PM
I'm Famous musketman Unicycling 0 July 20th 06 08:19 PM
Simon B. is famous Arthur Clune UK 4 August 26th 05 04:58 PM
I'm famous! hell-on-wheel Unicycling 17 April 30th 04 05:14 PM