Marin with "ING" decal?

Old August 11th 09, 04:42 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,alt.mountain-bike
notme

Default Marin with "ING" decal?

A bike is being advertised as a Marin "Hybrid 7005" with ING company logo.

The seller is not the original owner, so details about the exact model are
hard to extract, remotely.

How can I help someone -- via e-mail -- narrow down what the exact model
might be? How about some photos somewhere on the web that they can look and
say "That one!"?

Ideas?

Thanks,

Old August 11th 09, 03:12 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,alt.mountain-bike
landotter

On Aug 10, 10:42*pm, notme wrote:
A bike is being advertised as a Marin "Hybrid 7005" with ING company logo..

The seller is not the original owner, so details about the exact model are
hard to extract, remotely.

How can I help someone -- via e-mail -- narrow down what the exact model
might be? How about some photos somewhere on the web that they can look and
say "That one!"?

Get a picture. Then go to the Marin website.

Theres nothing particularly wrong about any of the Marin hybrids.
Unlike Giant, who makes mounting a simple rack an exercise in futility
on some models, Marins are pretty straight forward. Components are
like anything else at the given price point.