Bike computer

Old July 29th 04, 03:24 PM
rick

Default Bike computer

I just bought a used cycle computer. Its a wireless Schwinn, it cames with
no instruction. I figured how it works, but I just dont know how to
calibrate it for the tire size 26 x 1.95.

Somebody here know how ?

Thanks

Old July 29th 04, 09:31 PM
John Forrest Tomlinson

On Thu, 29 Jul 2004 10:24:58 -0400, "rick" rick @ nowhere.com wrote:

I just bought a used cycle computer. Its a wireless Schwinn, it cames with
no instruction. I figured how it works, but I just dont know how to
calibrate it for the tire size 26 x 1.95.

Somebody here know how ?

There is a table with computer calibration settings at
www.sheldonbrown.com. I am not sure if it actually has instructions
on how to get to calibration mode though.

JT

Old July 30th 04, 12:51 AM
Lance Boyle

Or, as my friend did, determine which size tire the computer is presently
calibrated for, then fit you bike with that size tire.

Old July 30th 04, 02:07 AM
rick

"Lance Boyle" wrote in message
Or, as my friend did, determine which size tire the computer is presently
calibrated for, then fit you bike with that size tire.

ROFLMAO....SMART A..S ;-)

I prefer John's suggestion !!

Thansk