Floyd's Legal Language is Disturbing

Old July 28th 06, 11:46 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Michael

Default Floyd's Legal Language is Disturbing

Surely an attorney told him to use this phrase: "I'm
not in any doping process."

http://www.velonews.com/news/fea/10604.0.html

Old July 29th 06, 12:26 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

"Michael" a écrit dans le message de news:
Surely an attorney told him to use this phrase: "I'm
not in any doping process."

http://www.velonews.com/news/fea/10604.0.html

Indeed reading with difficulty the notes the lawyers wrote for him to read
what pathetic

Old July 29th 06, 12:36 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Arnold S

Boy, won't you guys cut Landis some slack?

He goes from just winning the Tour, to being accused of doping in,
what, two days? Are you so certain that a skewed T/E ratio
automatically means testosterone injections?

I had to give public statements during a legal action years ago. With
10 microphones in your face, its not all that easy to remain composed
and polished. I am sure Landis is still in shock from this.

Old July 29th 06, 01:51 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Steven Bornfeld

Michael wrote:
Surely an attorney told him to use this phrase: "I'm
not in any doping process."

http://www.velonews.com/news/fea/10604.0.html

I'm a bit more concerned by his referring to himself as an "organism".
Would he care to be more specific?

Steve

Old July 29th 06, 01:59 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Steven Bornfeld

Keith wrote:
On 28 Jul 2006 16:36:09 -0700, "Arnold S" wrote:

Boy, won't you guys cut Landis some slack?

He goes from just winning the Tour, to being accused of doping in,
what, two days? Are you so certain that a skewed T/E ratio
automatically means testosterone injections?

Traces of exogeneous testosterone do !

I had to give public statements during a legal action years ago. With
10 microphones in your face, its not all that easy to remain composed
and polished. I am sure Landis is still in shock from this.

The NY Times raised the issue of custody of the samples and potential
for sabotage.

Steve

Old July 29th 06, 03:11 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Steven Bornfeld

Montesquiou wrote:

We have it on good authority that the French are a bunch of terrorist. They
can even ruin their TDF.
At the point they have to destroy the TDF ?
Well, on other side they hate the americans so much: it is why they destroy
the TDF for better to destroy the americans.
But if they destroy the TDF ....

What about to have a beer together?.
What said the NYT ?

The NYT is one paper that ordinarily isn't xenophobic. I see nothing
wrong in pointing out potential problems with testing, and personally
wouldn't jump to conclusions one way or the other.

Steve

Old July 29th 06, 03:30 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Eric S

From the VN article: "The 30-year-old rider said that his positive test
for testosterone showed up levels which 'are absolutely natural and
produced by my own organism'."

Hmmm. I believe Landis is confused. My studies have shown the
converse: that elevated testosterone levels lead to more, longer, and
more intense organisms. Faster recovery is just a side benefit.

The back hair? Not so much.

YMMV.

Old July 29th 06, 03:36 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

"Steven Bornfeld" a écrit dans le message de
news: ...

Montesquiou wrote:

We have it on good authority that the French are a bunch of terrorist.
They can even ruin their TDF.
At the point they have to destroy the TDF ?
Well, on other side they hate the americans so much: it is why they
destroy the TDF for better to destroy the americans.
But if they destroy the TDF ....

What about to have a beer together?.
What said the NYT ?

The NYT is one paper that ordinarily isn't xenophobic. I see nothing
wrong in pointing out potential problems with testing, and personally
wouldn't jump to conclusions one way or the other.

Steve

Dear Friend,

Ask a French what's the US N-paper he prefer .... he will answer of course
the NYT.
One of the Editorial writer - Roger Cohen - is often on French TV/Radio
But, as he said, the NYT share with others the NYT.
For example, they have no control on the "opinion editorials". Some kind of
private Co.
I remember one day a French jornalist asking to him about all the lies Mr.
Safire said on WMD ( with sources)
He told to us (the French) : " Helas, I am so sorry but we have no control
about them"
Sorry but since then hard to believe on the NYT.

Of course, when the NYT explain this way "But Landis also said that he drank
alcohol after Stage 16. In the teleconference, when he was asked how much he
had had to drink, he said, "I didn't sit down and drink until I passed out."
When pressed on the amount he consumed, he said, "I don't remember.""......
call me cynical, but I don't follow the NYT

Nor Landis

Old July 29th 06, 07:23 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Jack Maars

"Arnold S" wrote in message
oups.com...
Boy, won't you guys cut Landis some slack?

He goes from just winning the Tour, to being accused of doping in,
what, two days? Are you so certain that a skewed T/E ratio
automatically means testosterone injections?

Landis worded it today:
"I'd like to make it absolutely clear that I am not in any doping process."

Right, the Androstenedione nasal spray was a panic move for stage 17
and wasn't part of a 'process'.

With Adriano Baffi being involved with Phonak and knowing his
dependence with nandrolone to get him through all those Dortmund
and Fiorenzuola six day races back in his day, I can really see
him and Lelanque deciding to do the Androstenedione nasal spray
on Landis to get him recovered after stage 16.

MAKE HONEST LEGAL MONEY WITH $6.00 Elbeva General 0 May 18th 06 02:49 PM
Flashing is legal Tony Raven UK 14 October 2nd 05 07:38 PM
Flashing Lights Now Legal [email protected] UK 6 September 19th 05 07:28 PM
UK legal info wanted re getting zapped by car Richard Goodman UK 9 November 19th 03 08:46 PM