where did all these SEROTTAS come from???

Old July 28th 04, 05:04 AM
RonSonic

Default where did all these SEROTTAS come from???

On Tue, 27 Jul 2004 15:07:01 GMT, "H. Guy" wrote:

In article ,
meb wrote:

Bush has a carbon fiber Trek Fuel 98 Mountain Bike. So, H guy can
start looking for the elephant edition on that model too.

http://www.denverpost.com/Stories/0,...295827,00.html

my god does he look like a doof on that thing! let's hope he doesn't
fall TOO much, or he'll probably add wisconsin to the "axis of evil".

Wassamatta, secret service won't let him take the reflectors off the wheels.
That's what I see wrong with that photo.

Ron
(hoping there's no reflector debate like that helmet thing that won't stop)

Old July 28th 04, 11:37 PM
meb

RonSonic Wrote:
On Tue, 27 Jul 2004 15:07:01 GMT, "H. Guy"
wrote:

In article ,
meb wrote:

Bush has a carbon fiber Trek Fuel 98 Mountain Bike. So, H guy can
start looking for the elephant edition on that model too.

http://www.denverpost.com/Stories/0,...295827,00.html

my god does he look like a doof on that thing! let's hope he doesn't
fall TOO much, or he'll probably add wisconsin to the "axis of evil".

Wassamatta, secret service won't let him take the reflectors off the
wheels.
That's what I see wrong with that photo.

Ron
(hoping there's no reflector debate like that helmet thing that won't
stop)

How about the toeclips.

--
meb

Old July 29th 04, 02:36 AM
RonSonic

On Thu, 29 Jul 2004 08:37:34 +1000, meb
wrote:

RonSonic Wrote:
On Tue, 27 Jul 2004 15:07:01 GMT, "H. Guy"
wrote:

In article ,
meb wrote:

Bush has a carbon fiber Trek Fuel 98 Mountain Bike. So, H guy can
start looking for the elephant edition on that model too.

http://www.denverpost.com/Stories/0,...295827,00.html

my god does he look like a doof on that thing! let's hope he doesn't
fall TOO much, or he'll probably add wisconsin to the "axis of evil".

Wassamatta, secret service won't let him take the reflectors off the
wheels.
That's what I see wrong with that photo.

Ron
(hoping there's no reflector debate like that helmet thing that won't
stop)

How about the toeclips.

Them, I understand.

Ron