YCMIU4 Pavement cyclist stabs pedestrian

Old August 17th 14, 10:19 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

Default YCMIU4 Pavement cyclist stabs pedestrian

and the cyclist then got well thumped.

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/local/...reet-1-6788342
Old August 18th 14, 10:38 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tarcap

"Mrcheerful" wrote in message ...

and the cyclist then got well thumped.

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/local/...reet-1-6788342

He should have stuck to the normal cyclist behaviour of only attacking women
and children.

Old August 18th 14, 11:04 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On Mon, 18 Aug 2014 10:38:00 +0100, Tarcap wrote:

"Mrcheerful" wrote in message ...

and the cyclist then got well thumped.

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/local/...-passer-by-on-

sheffield-street-1-6788342

He should have stuck to the normal cyclist behaviour of only attacking
women and children.

and carprats.
Old August 18th 14, 12:18 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tarcap

"Peter Keller" wrote in message ...

On Mon, 18 Aug 2014 10:38:00 +0100, Tarcap wrote:

"Mrcheerful" wrote in message ...

and the cyclist then got well thumped.

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/local/...-passer-by-on-

sheffield-street-1-6788342

He should have stuck to the normal cyclist behaviour of only attacking
women and children.

and carprats.

Why do people insult others?

Narcissistic personality disorders seem rampant among cyclists,
as here we see some major traits of people with
narcissistic personalities, characterized by strong feelings of being
ashamed of themselves all-the-while presenting a grandiose front.
Old August 19th 14, 09:47 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On Mon, 18 Aug 2014 12:18:56 +0100, Tarcap wrote:

"Peter Keller" wrote in message ...

On Mon, 18 Aug 2014 10:38:00 +0100, Tarcap wrote:

"Mrcheerful" wrote in message ...

and the cyclist then got well thumped.

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/local/...-passer-by-on-

sheffield-street-1-6788342

He should have stuck to the normal cyclist behaviour of only attacking
women and children.

and carprats.

Why do people insult others?

Narcissistic personality disorders seem rampant among cyclists,
as here we see some major traits of people with narcissistic
personalities, characterized by strong feelings of being ashamed of
themselves all-the-while presenting a grandiose front.

Of course.

And I have absolutely no ****ing intention of ****ing making my ****ing
self seem ****ing better for your ****ing sake.
Old August 19th 14, 10:51 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tarcap

[...]

As I said before, there is absolutely no chance of that.
Also as I said before, usual psycholists SOP. When losing an argument,
always revert to insults and foul language.

Old August 21st 14, 11:06 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On Tue, 19 Aug 2014 10:51:53 +0100, Tarcap wrote:

psycholists

And thank you very much sir for that great compliment.
And now please bestow on me the further honour of being a waste of flesh,
having no rhythm, ridiculous and obnoxious.
And I am still using my very delightful economical convenient viable
means of transport. Your attempts to get m off it have failed miserably.

Slap on the wrist for pavement cyclist that mowed down pedestrian Mrcheerful UK 11 January 17th 14 07:11 PM
Cyclist riding on pavement and across pedestrian crossings Derek C UK 27 June 13th 11 09:29 AM
Motorist stabs pedestrian SW[_3_] UK 3 April 2nd 11 02:04 AM
Another pedestrian injured on the pavement by cyclist Marie UK 11 January 16th 11 09:44 PM
Another pedestrian injured on the pavement by cyclist Marie UK 0 January 15th 11 12:03 AM