pix?

Old June 10th 04, 09:30 PM
burt

Default pix?

Help! Pix needed.

My local council has finally got around to doing something with the routes I
gave them two months ago, and is producing a small batch of maps in time for
bike week. They don't have a pic for the front, something like a cyclist
waving or looking at scenery or whatever, and I've just trawled through my
collection and can't find anything suitable, and they need it for tomorrow!

If anyone out there has a suitable pic that they could email to me, I'll see
they get acknowledgement.
--
cheers

Rich

Old June 11th 04, 08:51 PM
burt

many thanks to all those who've posted me pix, too many to mention
idividually, but some great pix.

--
cheers

Rich
.. .

Old June 13th 04, 01:27 PM
Just zis Guy, you know?

On Sun, 13 Jun 2004 13:20:59 +0100, Jon Senior
jon_AT_restlesslemon_DOTco_DOT_uk wrote in message
:

Nekkid Copper Grease Wrestling? ;-)

Up to a point, Lord Copper...

Guy