New Video: Uni Geezer: "Rockin' Radical Radial"

Old July 25th 07, 05:11 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Default New Video: Uni Geezer: "Rockin' Radical Radial"

puresyn wrote:
Old and Bold. Thats what comes to mind. Thats a good thing btw. I hope
to be that athletic at your age. Thanks for the inspiration Terry.Sean

Thanks, I really appreciate that! I just wish I hadn't got such a
late start.

Unicorn wrote:
Your Videos are Great!

I loved the Uni-Birth!

I hope that you are not wasting your creative mind on Unicycling alone!
You should be an advertizing executive or something!

Keep up the great work!

Unicorn

Haha, it's so funny you mention "advertising executive"; before I became
a piano technician, I thought about getting in to that line of work!

Triball wrote:
With each movie, I'm more interested in buying a coker

Go for it! You'll be glad you did!

--
MuniAddict

"On Earth it would be...12 noon" (Twilight zone episode, "To serve
man.")

My Videos: http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ttt8699

My favorite FG clip: http://tinyurl.com/28847b
http://www.usenet.com
Old July 25th 07, 05:32 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Uniman_3

ur gonna be ryan atkins of trials on a coker before too long..haha
awesome vid though!

--
Uniman_3

Words are made to strike the minds of the unsuspecting.
http://www.usenet.com
Old July 25th 07, 05:34 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Keldridge

Well, yet again, another entertaining and awesome video...

I think you are better on a coker at trials than I am on anything...

Thanks! Keep it up...!

- Keld

--
Keldridge
http://www.usenet.com
Old July 25th 07, 05:36 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
thejdw

sweet, how high is it from the crank to tyre?

--
thejdw

kington99 wrote:
A hobnob is an oaty biscuit, the fact that they don't exist in america
just goes to show that you have no culinary heritage

don't follow Jesus, follow me!

http://www.usenet.com
Old July 25th 07, 05:43 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

thejdw wrote:
sweet, how high is it from the crank to tyre?

Well from the *center* of the axle to the top (or bottom) of the tire is
almost exactly 18". But from a crank grab position, it's closer to
19" since the bottom of the crank is about 1" lower than axle's center.
Yeah that would be a pretty big hop to rubber, since I wouldn't have
the tire compression to help me get up there!

Old July 25th 07, 05:43 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
onelesscar

thejdw wrote:
sweet, how high is it from the crank to tyre?

Well, I'd guess about half of 36"...or 18"

--
onelesscar

Catching the coker fever.
http://www.usenet.com
Old July 25th 07, 05:54 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Brian O.

thejdw wrote:
sweet, how high is it from the crank to tyre?

Somewhere around 18" give or take a few.

--
Brian O.

*'ProjectUNI' (http://www.otherworldsociety.org/projectuni) - *The First
Serious Unicycle Computer Game* - -Simple multiplayer muni concept demo
soon.-*
http://www.usenet.com
Old July 25th 07, 05:58 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
foforackard

you rock terry! Are you coming to NAUCC?

--
foforackard

*unicycle for Christ*
http://www.usenet.com
Old July 25th 07, 06:16 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

foforackard wrote:
you rock terry! Are you coming to NAUCC?

I wish I could! Too many work commitments and other stuff makes it
impossible. Have a great time and I hope ppl get lots of cool video
to show us after!

Old July 25th 07, 06:22 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
timbob1907

MuniAddict wrote:
Well from the *center* of the axle to the top (or bottom) of the tire is
almost exactly 18". But from a crank grab position, it's closer to
19" since the bottom of the crank is about 1" lower than axle's center.
Yeah that would be a pretty big hop to rubber, since I wouldn't have
the tire compression to help me get up there!

Id think that the crank would make it less... like 17 or 16". Still an
amazing hop on a coker. But you dont need tire compression on a pedal
grab, its just arm strength and technique. And nice suicide mount even
though you did cheat a little by using the stairs.

--
timbob1907

forrestunifreak wrote:
I'm addicted to placebo's. I should stop taking them, but it wouldn't
matter anyway.

fluxusmaximus wrote:
It looks like some deranged mad-man going berserk with a heavy metal
object.

(\_/)
O 0
()This is bunny. Copy bunny into your signature, help him on his way
to world domination.
'CarbonFibreSeat!'
http://www.usenet.com