grocery store ride

Old July 31st 07, 03:52 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
oneisenough

Default grocery store ride

haha.. thats awesome. i got kicked out of the PARKING LOT and i wasn't
even close to cars and the manager said people were freaking out. i've
got to try riding IN the store next time .

--
oneisenough
http://www.usenet.com
Old July 31st 07, 03:56 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

oneisenough wrote:
haha.. thats awesome. i got kicked out of the PARKING LOT and i wasn't
even close to cars and the manager said people were freaking out. i've
got to try riding IN the store next time .

I successfully entered, rode up & down every ailse through Walmart,
Target, Home Depot, Vons & Kmart! (last two not filmed) Oh, also rode
inside two other places, but it was specifically for comedy bits in 2
differtent videos. One was called "What the market will bear", and
"Counter manuevers".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aw578HjK4rg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKInVyymwUA

--
MuniAddict

"On Earth it would be...12 noon" (Twilight zone episode, "To serve
man.")

My Videos: http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ttt8699

My favorite FG clip: http://tinyurl.com/28847b
http://www.usenet.com
Old July 31st 07, 04:06 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
oneisenough

MuniAddict wrote:
I successfully entered, rode up & down every ailse through Walmart,
Target, Home Depot, Vons & Kmart! (last two not filmed) Oh, also rode
inside two other places, but it was specifically for comedy bits in 2
differtent videos. One was called "What the market will bare", and
"Counter manuevers".

thats awesome... did anyone even see you? because i get in trouble for
riding the wal-mart bicycles all the time... non the less my own
unicycle!!

--
oneisenough
http://www.usenet.com
Old July 31st 07, 04:15 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

oneisenough wrote:
thats awesome... did anyone even see you? because i get in trouble for
riding the wal-mart bicycles all the time... non the less my own
unicycle!!

Haha hells ya! I made sure of that! In my video "target practice", you
can even hear the cashier saying (as I was riding out of Target), "Roll
it, roll it!"

Old July 31st 07, 07:05 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
gkmac

bob1993 wrote:
got kicked out while riding my giraffe threw Albertsons (duh)

I don't see anything wrong with that. In fact, how else is a 13 year old
supposed to reach the top shelves?

--
gkmac

"Those who can, do. Those who can't, take the pictures." - tomblackwood
"As it only hurts when you walk, will you be riding everywhere now?" -
mikepenton
"Well, not everything is as practical as making your cranks flip around
I guess." - Brian MacKenzie
http://www.usenet.com
Old July 31st 07, 07:09 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ivan

gkmac wrote:
I don't see anything wrong with that. In fact, how else is a 13 year old
supposed to reach the top shelves?

Pedal-grab the lower ones?

--
ivan

Hey bulldog!entropy isn't what it used to be.
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 6th 07, 06:30 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
bob1993

NKahler wrote:
lol thats awesome!

You should have got a video of it and put it up on youtube

i did

--
bob1993

Mountain Uni.
Do the MUni!

Visit my ' gallery' (http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=munirider)
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 7th 07, 05:16 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Uniman_3

haha thats awsome!! Id be too scared to ride a girraffe in a grocery
store cuse im not that good on one..
i had some fat lady kinda escort me out and give me dirty looks the
whole time when i road all over king soopers...she didnt even look like
she worked there but she was fat and mad, man i love sassy fat chicks!!

--
Uniman_3

Words are made to strike the minds of the unsuspecting.
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 7th 07, 05:34 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

bob1993 wrote:
i did

So where is it? Link please.

Old August 7th 07, 05:49 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
juggle508

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrVeyRs1wOw

Linkage....

KH.

--
juggle508

tugboat wrote:
What I like to do is stuff that others CAN do, but don't have the
*guts* to do.
Deadly.
Kevin McMullin

http://www.usenet.com

Grocery getter OzCableguy Australia 7 March 2nd 06 11:43 AM
Grocery capacity Earl Bollinger General 24 January 10th 06 09:29 AM
Bicycling With Panniers to the Grocery Store [email protected] General 62 September 21st 05 12:33 PM
Grocery Store Panniers? Big Dummy Techniques 23 January 5th 05 07:08 PM
Cyclists Ride Through Grocery Stores - WTF? David Reuteler General 22 February 5th 04 07:13 AM