Schoolgirl punched in face by stranger while cycling home from school

Old April 1st 19, 10:46 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bod[_5_]

Default Schoolgirl punched in face by stranger while cycling home from school

A young girl now has a black eye after she was punched in the face by a
random man as she cycled home from school. Tia Gash, 9, was left in
tears when the man attacked her from behind, knocking her earring out
with the force of the punch.

The attacker has been described as around 5 ft 6in tall, in his 30’s or
40’s, with a ‘Middle Eastern’ complexion. Tia said he was wearing a blue
top with blue jeans and was accompanied by a woman, who was wearing a
pink top. The woman allegedly apologised and hit the man after he struck
Tia.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/03/31/schoo...0/?ito=cbshare

--
Bod

---

Old April 1st 19, 05:26 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

Bod wrote:
A young girl now has a black eye after she was punched in the face by
a random man as she cycled home from school. Tia Gash, 9, was left in
tears when the man attacked her from behind, knocking her earring out
with the force of the punch.

The attacker has been described as around 5 ft 6in tall, in his 30's
or 40's, with a 'Middle Eastern' complexion. Tia said he was wearing
a blue top with blue jeans and was accompanied by a woman, who was
wearing a pink top. The woman allegedly apologised and hit the man
after he struck Tia.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/03/31/schoo...0/?ito=cbshare

How is Dot these days Ron?
She was nice to me and I wish her all the best.
You took the side of a well known ****. I can't forgive you for that. Even
after all of these years I can't forgive you for that.

Old April 1st 19, 05:41 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bod[_5_]

On 01/04/2019 17:26, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Bod wrote:
A young girl now has a black eye after she was punched in the face by
a random man as she cycled home from school. Tia Gash, 9, was left in
tears when the man attacked her from behind, knocking her earring out
with the force of the punch.

The attacker has been described as around 5 ft 6in tall, in his 30's
or 40's, with a 'Middle Eastern' complexion. Tia said he was wearing
a blue top with blue jeans and was accompanied by a woman, who was
wearing a pink top. The woman allegedly apologised and hit the man
after he struck Tia.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/03/31/schoo...0/?ito=cbshare

How is Dot these days Ron?
She was nice to me and I wish her all the best.
You took the side of a well known ****. I can't forgive you for that. Even
after all of these years I can't forgive you for that.

Dot is coping, good days, bad days, thankyou.
My brother is hanging on but has now got dementia. Not long to go now.
Your grudge is solely your problem. I personally have no need for grudges.

--
Bod

---

Old April 1st 19, 05:58 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

Bod wrote:
A young girl now has a black eye after she was punched in the face by
a random man as she cycled home from school. Tia Gash, 9, was left in
tears when the man attacked her from behind, knocking her earring out
with the force of the punch.

The attacker has been described as around 5 ft 6in tall, in his 30's
or 40's, with a 'Middle Eastern' complexion. Tia said he was wearing
a blue top with blue jeans and was accompanied by a woman, who was
wearing a pink top. The woman allegedly apologised and hit the man
after he struck Tia.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/03/31/schoo...0/?ito=cbshare

How is Dot these days Ron?
She was nice to me and I wish her all the best.
You took the side of a well known ****. I can't forgive you for that. Even
after all of these years I can't forgive you for that.

Perhaps if she had not been cycling on a footway this would not/could
not have happened. Pavements are in most cases only for pedestrians.

Old April 1st 19, 06:15 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

Bod wrote:
[...]

All the best to your brother, this is so sad. It must be awful for you.
Best wishes to Dot.
If you had not sided with a well known ****, things could have been
different.

Old April 1st 19, 06:59 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bod[_5_]

Bod wrote:
[...]

It's all water under the bridge to me.

--
Bod

---

Old April 1st 19, 07:39 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

Bod wrote:
[...]

What is?
Taking the side of a well known **** against a bloke you had known for the
best part of 20 years?

Old April 2nd 19, 08:28 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bod[_5_]

Bod wrote:
[...]

Many years ago, my (now) dying brother wrongly thought that I had

done something really bad, I hadn't, but he shut me out of his life for
22 years. About 3 years ago he phoned me up and said he wanted to see me
again. Since then we've been very close.

The past wasn't mentioned, we just got on with life.
We were both just pleased to be friends again. No grudges or chips on
our shoulders. Whether he found out the truth or not, I don't know, nor
do I care. I love him as much as I ever did.
You will be incapable of understanding my actions.

--
Bod

---