The Triton's competition

Old June 26th 08, 10:47 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unibikeling

Default The Triton's competition

no offence to anyones plans or anything, But can i just get a round
crown Ti, or strong aluminum alloy frame?

Just round crown, nothing special, just a frame like nimbus round crown
or something.

really, it'll be way cheaper for parts, probably easier to make. If you
can give me some sort of a discount or something for a first batch one,
of like test frames, i'll make sure i give it a run for its money and
test it to the extreme for trialsing. I dont need much for anything,
just a simple round crown frame.

unless you wanna go all hard and senseless stuff, maybe quick release
baring holders? Machined baring holders? idk. It doesnt matter much to
me.

--
unibikeling

'sixsixone - Great equipment for all riding!' (http://sixsixone.com/)

beeper wrote:
you sir, are unrealistic

Emile.m wrote:
Today I finished 4th grade

Old June 27th 08, 05:16 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
wickedbob

unibikeling wrote:
no offence to anyones plans or anything, But can i just get a round
crown Ti, or strong aluminum alloy frame?

Just round crown, nothing special, just a frame like nimbus round crown
or something.

really, it'll be way cheaper for parts, probably easier to make. If you
can give me some sort of a discount or something for a first batch one,
of like test frames, i'll make sure i give it a run for its money and
test it to the extreme for trialsing. I dont need much for anything,
just a simple round crown frame.

unless you wanna go all hard and senseless stuff, maybe quick release
baring holders? Machined baring holders? idk. It doesnt matter much to
me.

I think the point in having people testing is to put it up against
something that not many other people will. Are you really that good?

--
wickedbob

R.I.P MITCH HEDBERG

'Add wickedbob to your ignore list' (http://tinyurl.com/3dfrko).

My posts don't count they came from MR...would they matter anyways?
Old June 27th 08, 05:22 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
zfreak220

'you decide!' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAOJeJDCpAg)

--
zfreak220

You're schizophrenic? That's crazy!
Old June 27th 08, 06:22 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
uniaddict

Theres nothing wrong with a flat top frame. They beat the hell out of
rounded top ones. Going with a rounded crown only restricts you from
being able to do freestyle and flat.

--
uniaddict

Savin $cash$ by commuting
My arm is all better and I've got an awesome titanium plate and
scar
SixSixOne sponsored me for nothing
Old June 27th 08, 02:51 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unibikeling

zfreak220 wrote:
'you decide!' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAOJeJDCpAg)

Please dont post my oldish videos.

Ive grown in ability a bit in my opinion.

All i can say is, if you got me one of those frame for a bit of a
discount, i'd go buy some ankle braces, and try and go big enough to
break a part on my uni. I know my wheel set wont break. I'll even true
the spokes and stuff to make sure so.

Hell, i'll even make a documentary of it for a week.

--
unibikeling

'sixsixone - Great equipment for all riding!' (http://sixsixone.com/)

beeper wrote:
you sir, are unrealistic

Emile.m wrote:
Today I finished 4th grade

Old June 27th 08, 03:00 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
jamessd

At the end of the day unibikeling, you're so eager it's just plain
obvious that you want a cheap new frame for your unicycle, and you
can't really keep insisting that someone must make a frame to your
specification, when you are the only one that is going to buy it!

--
jamessd

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCsb3y-YOSk
Add me, but tel me who you are :

Kieron wrote:
I tell u wat they would have to be a very commited pedo to learn to ride
a unicycle in order to mingle with us, steel one of us and rape us in a
bush.

Old June 27th 08, 03:08 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unibikeling

jamessd wrote:
At the end of the day unibikeling, you're so eager it's just plain
obvious that you want a cheap new frame for your unicycle, and you
can't really keep insisting that someone must make a frame to your
specification, when you are the only one that is going to buy it!

or i could just ask for someone to build one? I'm sure i could go up to
my metal shop teacher and ask him to build one, and he would. I'm just
looking for a round crown Ti, or Aluminum Allow Trials frame. Intead of
all this hybrid crap, that would take a lot of machining, welding, and
who knows what else to take up a lot of time and money. Not saying it
wouldnt be a good thing for a hybrid frame like that. I'm just saying i
could care less for everyone trying to make a unique design, that works
well.

Idk, if i cant get a round crown frame here, i'll have my brother build
an alum one up. (which would take a few months to do)

--
unibikeling

'sixsixone - Great equipment for all riding!' (http://sixsixone.com/)

beeper wrote:
you sir, are unrealistic

Emile.m wrote:
Today I finished 4th grade

Old June 27th 08, 03:12 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
jamessd

Seriously, what is wrong with the frame you have? Or a KH frame? or a
Nimbus round crown frame or an XTP frame?

You can't expect somebody to do something specifically for you exactly
the way you want it, at a cost to them, and then give it to you for as
cheap as possible.

The idea of this thread -is- to come up with a new frame design/new
frame to satify the market, which is not just one person.

Old June 27th 08, 03:15 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unibikeling

jamessd wrote:

The idea of this thread -is- to come up with a new frame design/new
frame to satify the market, which is not just one person.

umm... Here...

Ti round crown frame, copying that of the nimbus round crown, but this
has 2 patches of grip tape on the frame.

And i'm not saying make it cheap for me. Hell, do whatever for the
price lol. All i'm saying, is i dont need any fancy frame designs. If
he would be to make it, i'd be willing to pay a good price for it.

--
unibikeling

'sixsixone - Great equipment for all riding!' (http://sixsixone.com/)

beeper wrote:
you sir, are unrealistic

Emile.m wrote:
Today I finished 4th grade

Old June 27th 08, 03:17 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Kyle_Destroyer

jamessd wrote:
Seriously, what is wrong with the frame you have? Or a KH frame? or a
Nimbus round crown frame or an XTP frame?

The frame I have is a DX frame, enough said?

If not, there are no Ti KH, nimbus, or XTP frames.

I only asked for aluminum because for some stupid reason I thought it'd
be cheaper than the KH.

--
Kyle_Destroyer

Unicycle for Universalist Unitarianism!