Trial pedals -- Strength and grip

Old June 30th 08, 01:53 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
patsandy100

Default Trial pedals -- Strength and grip

WEll, I am not really worried about weight however I dont want extreme
weights of like 1kg :P -- The hoffmans I couldn't find on ebay at all
unfortunately. Which is strange. -- From reading the review on the
forums (for the Hoffman Sole Mates) most people say good things about
them and they are grind plate compatable. -- Where can I get grind
plates?
Thanks GUys.

--
patsandy100

HIGH JUMP: *30 CM*
*LONG JUMP: 1 Metre*
PRACTICING: CRANK GRABS AND HOPPING HEIGHT

dudewithasock wrote:
I own both the complete 7-disc soundtrack for Final Fantasy XI and the
soundtrack for World of Warcraft.

Old June 30th 08, 04:26 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
patsandy100

garr missed the edit sorry. Are grind plates necesary for begginer
grinders? --soz for bump--

Old June 30th 08, 04:34 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
zfreak220

I'm not sure anybody really uses grind plates anymore. Most pedals are
fine if you just remove the pins on the grinding side. Serious grinders
use plastics anyways.

--
zfreak220

Old June 30th 08, 05:07 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
polevaultinunicyclist

i ride with snafu pedals on my koxx devil and they r pretty nice. the
pins r big but they dont hurt that bad. If your looking for trials
snafus will be fine. Grinding on them is weird with the concave style
but it doesnt effect that much. hope this helps your decision

--
polevaultinunicyclist

-Jarom Stringham (:
Old June 30th 08, 08:49 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
SkierAlex

zfreak220 wrote:
I'm not sure anybody really uses grind plates anymore. Most pedals are
fine if you just remove the pins on the grinding side. Serious grinders
use plastics anyways.

I hate grinding with plastics. 'These' (http://tinyurl.com/4w9qlw) are
my favourite metal pedals for sure. Plenty of pins, and lighter than
Jim C's. And they're cheap.

--
SkierAlex

'.' (http://tinyurl.com/5kbxhv)
Old June 30th 08, 01:27 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
patsandy100

Ok, I went to my LBS today and they only had oddysey and snafu out of
the pedals you guys have suggested.

These are my favourite metal pedals for sure.

Ive hurd they take out shins and shin guards with there ouchy like pins