Post Your Unis Here!

Old July 2nd 08, 10:50 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
isaac steiner

Default Post Your Unis Here!

maximus unius wrote:
Ahh!! That really nice. I want a new trials uni sooo bad, but I need to
decide between that and Moab.

That's pretty tough, but I think you definatly deserve a new uni

--
isaac steiner

3rd*)---, '30ft Coaster~
Old July 2nd 08, 10:54 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
zfreak220

moab's just a weekend, a new uni lasts a lot longer.

--
zfreak220
Old July 2nd 08, 10:57 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unibikeling

zfreak220 wrote:
moab's just a weekend, a new uni lasts a lot longer.

ahh.. wise words...

lol.. it just sounded funny.

--
unibikeling

'sixsixone - Great equipment for all riding!' (http://sixsixone.com/)

beeper wrote:
you sir, are unrealistic

Emile.m wrote:
Today I finished 4th grade

Skrobo wrote:
Shut up now, your clogging my brain with question marks.

Old July 2nd 08, 11:35 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
maximus unius

zfreak220 wrote:
moab's just a weekend, a new uni lasts a lot longer.

Yeah I guess. Still going to moab would be sick, meeting everyone,
riding awesome trails. If I can save up about $90 a month until next
March I can afford a trip to moab. Then, if I win the
canadianunicycling name our brand contest thats $200 less that I have
to spend on a new uni.

--
maximus unius

Post Your Unis Here! manicpanicmuni Unicycling 840 January 11th 09 10:46 PM
Post Your Unis Here! Nicf Unicycling 1 July 3rd 08 01:39 AM
Post Your Unis Here! UniDudeDX Unicycling 0 May 30th 08 08:55 PM
Post Your Unis Here! agentQ Unicycling 0 May 30th 08 08:54 PM
Post Your Unis Here! doamono Unicycling 0 April 11th 08 10:16 AM