Kh '08

Old July 13th 08, 05:11 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
zfreak220

Default Kh '08

Can't read German, but MDC posted a pic and description of the KH '08
Trials 'here' (http://tinyurl.com/6z9ht3).

Here's what 'Lutz said about it' (http://tinyurl.com/6fme8h):

Lutz wrote:
The new KH will have smaller holes in the rim, the seat post will be
stronger, the spokes are in a different way (cant explain it in
english) and the frame is stronger on the crown and you can buy it in
trials, longneck or double crown.

[image:
http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/att...=12158690 39]

--
zfreak220

-Conrad

"It'll hurt like f*ck if you don't land it!"
Old July 14th 08, 12:35 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
oneisenough

[image:
http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery2/m...88ee41c8dd6b0]

this??? This discussion is going on in 2 threads

I think this is a joke done up in photoshop, but I could be wrong

--
oneisenough

Plaeze x-cuze mi spelin' (If its wrong)
'Youtube' (http://www.youtube.com/user/RookieFilming) 'Vimeo'
(http://www.vimeo.com/user496125)

The UniSLAB wrote:
Go big or go home, don worry about those little clown tricks called
flips and wrap arounds. We don't dance with our uni's, we jump em

2nd Place*)---', 6ft Static Gap
Old July 14th 08, 12:36 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Emile.m

oneisenough wrote:
this??? This discussion is going on in 2 threads

I think this is a joke done up in photoshop, but I could be wrong

you're wrong, it's true lol.

--
Emile.m

Ntappin wrote:

I'm a butcher, and it took me like 10 minutes to get one nub off my
luna.

2nd *)---TreFlip-'O,

M'y galler' (http://tinyurl.com/23w828)y
Old July 14th 08, 12:43 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Any Terrain

oneisenough wrote:
[image:
http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery2/m...88ee41c8dd6b0]
this??? This discussion is going on in 2 threads
I think this is a joke done up in photoshop, but I could be wrong

What is the point of this?

danger_uni wrote:
Regarding colors: the frames will be the trademark KH blue, *except
for one frame under development that I can't talk about yet*. There
are a few good reasons for this. The main one is branding. For 99%
of the market including all bikeshops, high-end unicycles are only just
starting to emerge as a viable product. The KH brand is the world's
most recognizable high-end brand, and dealers need the confidence that
their customers will walk into a shop and recognize these unicycles as
the best ones from across the room. Consistent use of color helps a
lot with that. For the same reason, most big mainstream brands use
consistent colors (think Home Depot orange, IBM blue, etc.).

Kris

Any news on what this frame is?

And is the trials frame like the current frame (but with a reinforced
crown)???

--
Any Terrain

'The Great Chicago Meet-up Thread'
*10 combos:* 180-180-180spin, blind180-180spin,
180-blind180-180spin, 90-blind90-180-180spin,
90-blind90-180-blind180spin, seatwrap-180spin, 90-90-180-180spin,
180-blind180-180-blind 80spin, and 90-90-blind180-180spin & 180-270spin
*:all in one day, 7/12/08*
Old July 14th 08, 02:20 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Brian O.

oneisenough wrote:
I think this is a joke done up in photoshop, but I could be wrong

I actually saw this at NAUCC, its pretty awesome but Its not what the
new frame is going to be. They realized that the front crown made it
difficult to wheel walk so I'm pretty sure the new double crown will be
something different, if not just two crowns instead of three.

And whats the point? Nothing yet but there will be innovative new
tricks which use it for sure.

--
Brian O.

*'ProjectUNI' (http://www.projectuni.com) - *The First Serious Unicycle
Computer Game* - -ProjectUNI update available 'here!'
(http://www.projectuni.com/?page_id=9)-* - Follow the 'progress.'
(http://www.projectuni.com)

'Not fond of benches.'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEfoS_i-6lI)
Old July 14th 08, 07:33 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Smilymarco

oneisenough wrote:
[image:
http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery2/m...88ee41c8dd6b0]

this??? This discussion is going on in 2 threads

I think this is a joke done up in photoshop, but I could be wrong

Thats a tripplecrown I saw it at WuKo, looked pretty ... mmh... ugly

--
Smilymarco

'Municycle.com' (http://www.municycle.com)
Lesen - Denken - Posten
Old July 14th 08, 09:08 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jerrick

Thats a fun frame. Prototype from about half a year ago.

Im glad I went to NAUCC, as I got to see pretty much all of this in
person.

--
Jerrick

-i am christian, and i ride for
christ.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~')-2xlegwrap-o'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9doz4jbiigy)
check out my 'gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/2zfklh).
member of the 'mris' (http://tinyurl.com/jjjnz).
just don't give up trying to do what you really want to do. where
there's love and inspiration, i don't think you can go wrong.
~jerrick-
Old July 18th 08, 03:31 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
TrialsUni

zfreak220 wrote:
Can't read German, but MDC posted a pic and description of the KH '08
Trials 'here' (http://tinyurl.com/6z9ht3).

Here's what 'Lutz said about it' (http://tinyurl.com/6fme8h):

[image:
http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/att...=12158690 39]

i can't wait until i can get my hands on some of those parts. i need a
new rim, and possibly a new wheel. i also need a new frame, and i was
hoping for something lighter than my current steel one.

--
TrialsUni