SPRING ARRIVES !

Old February 21st 11, 11:47 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
kolldata

Default SPRING ARRIVES !

GOOD NEWS ! trees are greening at Los Fresnos.
Old February 21st 11, 11:52 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

kolldata wrote:
GOOD NEWS ! trees are greening at Los Fresnos.

Often printed in the Chicago paper over the years

its' springtime in Chicago
when you cry into your beer
how many years before I learn
there is no springtime here?

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/
Old February 22nd 11, 12:21 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
MikeWhy

"AMuzi" wrote in message
kolldata wrote:
GOOD NEWS ! trees are greening at Los Fresnos.

Often printed in the Chicago paper over the years

its' springtime in Chicago
when you cry into your beer
how many years before I learn
there is no springtime here?

We had snow showers here today in the Windy City.

Old February 22nd 11, 12:32 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_2_]

On Feb 21, 7:21*pm, "MikeWhy" wrote:
"AMuzi" wrote in message

kolldata wrote:
GOOD NEWS ! trees are greening at Los Fresnos.

Often printed in the Chicago paper over the years

its' springtime in Chicago
when you cry into your beer
how many years before I learn
there is no springtime here?

We had snow showers here today in the Windy City.

Looks like about 6" of white stuff outside my window. Yeah, I'm tired
of this.

- Frank Krygowski
Old February 22nd 11, 12:36 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Duane Hebert

On 2/21/2011 6:47 PM, kolldata wrote:
GOOD NEWS ! trees are greening at Los Fresnos.

High today -12C
Low tonight -20C

But touching 0C during the week with snow so it may be improving. Won't
see green trees for a while though.
Old February 22nd 11, 12:53 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tēm ShermĒn™ °_°[_2_]

On 2/21/2011 6:32 PM, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On Feb 21, 7:21 pm, wrote:
wrote in message

kolldata wrote:
GOOD NEWS ! trees are greening at Los Fresnos.

Often printed in the Chicago paper over the years

its' springtime in Chicago
when you cry into your beer
how many years before I learn
there is no springtime here?

We had snow showers here today in the Windy City.

Looks like about 6" of white stuff outside my window. Yeah, I'm tired
of this.

- Frank Krygowski

No snow here, just freezing rain.

--
Tēm ShermĒn - 42.435731,-83.985007
I am a vehicular cyclist.
Old February 22nd 11, 01:02 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
kolldata

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick...69& map.y=137
Old February 22nd 11, 01:05 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
kolldata

better !

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick...2=-83.9232&e=0

Old February 22nd 11, 03:17 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Nate Nagel[_2_]

On Feb 21, 7:21 pm, wrote:
wrote in message

kolldata wrote:
GOOD NEWS ! trees are greening at Los Fresnos.

Often printed in the Chicago paper over the years

its' springtime in Chicago
when you cry into your beer
how many years before I learn
there is no springtime here?

We had snow showers here today in the Windy City.

Looks like about 6" of white stuff outside my window. Yeah, I'm tired
of this.

- Frank Krygowski

No snow here, just freezing rain.

same here, but it's supposed to turn to snow overnight and get actual
accumulation (up to 6"?) by morning. I don't want to DRIVE in this
stuff given the intelligence of your average NoVA road user :/

nate

--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel
Old February 22nd 11, 03:44 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tēm ShermĒn™ °_°[_2_]

On Feb 21, 7:21 pm, wrote:
wrote in message

kolldata wrote:
GOOD NEWS ! trees are greening at Los Fresnos.

Often printed in the Chicago paper over the years

its' springtime in Chicago
when you cry into your beer
how many years before I learn
there is no springtime here?

We had snow showers here today in the Windy City.

Looks like about 6" of white stuff outside my window. Yeah, I'm tired
of this.

- Frank Krygowski

No snow here, just freezing rain.

same here, but it's supposed to turn to snow overnight and get actual
accumulation (up to 6"?) by morning. I don't want to DRIVE in this stuff
given the intelligence of your average NoVA road user :/

Get a Ford C-Series [1] and put tire chains on.

[1] http://imcdb.org/i175112.jpg

Belt Drive Arrives Chalo Techniques 12 November 26th 08 06:11 AM
Belt Drive Arrives Leo Lichtman[_2_] Techniques 1 November 21st 08 11:40 PM
Milestone Day for ARBR Arrives! Edward Dolan Recumbent Biking 75 September 10th 05 05:36 AM
kh24 arrives; happiest day of my life tennisgh22 Unicycling 16 June 29th 04 06:10 AM
Psylo spring rate compare to Marz Z1 spring rate Scott Mountain Biking 3 March 17th 04 12:26 AM