3 wheeler question...

Old February 14th 04, 05:29 AM
yoyoguy

Default 3 wheeler question...

Hey everyone. Just got back from the World Buskers Festival in New
Zealand and I performed with my Coker there. I bought the semcycle 3
wheeler and I'm having trouble keeping the tires alligned and I was
wondering if anyone has ANY tips about this unicycle, travelling with
one, etc...

Thanks a ton!

JOHN

| Attachment filename: dux.jpg |
|Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/191143|

yoyoguy
yoyoguy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5549

Old February 14th 04, 06:18 AM
Magic 8 Ball

yoyoguy wrote:
*I was wondering if anyone has ANY tips about this unicycle,
travelling with one, etc...*

Ask again later

--
Magic 8 Ball
Magic 8 Ball's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5545

Old February 14th 04, 03:17 PM
Catboy

So are your tires actually sliding off from one another so they dont
touch and you cand ride comepletley or are they just wobling a little. A
pic would be nice.

--
Catboy - I enjoy the taste of dirt!

[image:
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/.../fc4496df.gif]
I have the amazing power to talk to cats!=^.^=

Training question Franck Mangin Racing 2 April 7th 04 05:50 AM
Question on use of Yakima BigHorn 4 Bike Rack trailer hitch. Easy question. Thanks, tryitoz Joe Donaldson General 4 March 14th 04 02:08 AM
Newbie USCF question Kurgan Gringioni Racing 39 September 15th 03 06:25 AM
Question for group Thomas Mairs Racing 18 July 25th 03 06:36 AM
Sorry, another stem question Techniques 1 July 10th 03 01:18 AM