Unique threads

Old August 1st 05, 08:08 AM
gwhite

Default Unique threads

Lets keep this place tidy. No same topic multi-threading allowed.

Please, never say the same thing twice in rbr, even if you're talking to
a dumbass. Do some freaking research before posting.
Old August 1st 05, 12:07 PM
Donald Munro

gwhite wrote:

Lets keep this place tidy. No same topic multi-threading allowed.

Please, never say the same thing twice in rbr, even if you're talking to
a dumbass. Do some freaking research before posting.

No more helmet thread trolls in July either.

Old August 1st 05, 07:53 PM
Tim Lines

I had a swiss threaded bottom bracket once.
Old August 2nd 05, 01:01 AM
Tom Kunich

"Tim Lines" wrote in message
I had a swiss threaded bottom bracket once.

I met a guy who owned a 10 speed Swiss bike one time. It was on the top of a
local hard climb. It had a leather saddle on it and he said, "Go ahead and
lift it." I did and almost threw it over the side of the road. It weighed
under 20 lbs and was a 1980 model. On the way down from there I hit 48 mph
and was thinking how scary that would be on a bike made out of tinfoil and
helium.