FS: Reynolds Ouzo Pro 1" $162.50

Old July 16th 03, 01:42 PM
denbrewers

Default FS: Reynolds Ouzo Pro 1" $162.50

D. Keith Arbuck wrote:
This is a like new Reynolds Ouzo Pro 1" threadless all carbon fork that
is in perfect condition -- no marks or scatches or anything. It includes
the compression plug, top cap and 2 carbon spacers. It has been cut to
225mm and has a 43mm rake.
I just recently purchased this, but I sold the frame that I was going to
put this on. So I'd like to get out of what I have invested and sell
this for $162.50 shipped to the lower 48.
I can provide digital images if desired.
Thanks for looking. -Keith

How long have you been riding it? Anyway, I'm interested. The shipping
address though is in Latvia, Europe. Would you be able to do that via
ordinary USPS?

Thanks Den Brewers

--
Michael

Michael

Old August 11th 03, 05:35 PM
barrygol

D. Keith Arbuck wrote:
This is a like new Reynolds Ouzo Pro 1" threadless all carbon fork that
is in perfect condition -- no marks or scatches or anything. It includes
the compression plug, top cap and 2 carbon spacers. It has been cut to
225mm and has a 43mm rake.
I just recently purchased this, but I sold the frame that I was going to
put this on. So I'd like to get out of what I have invested and sell
this for $162.50 shipped to the lower 48.
I can provide digital images if desired.
Thanks for looking. -Keith

If this is still for sale, please contact me. Thanks!