Geometry exercise

Old January 29th 08, 03:12 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Sherman[_2_]

Default Geometry exercise

Ozark Bicycle wrote:
On Jan 28, 5:18 pm, wrote:
Given three triangles sharing a single common side B in a bicycle
frame, draw five unexpected new tubes:
http://www.google.com/patents?id=Sug...=PP1&dq=d31448

For extra credit, curve the chainstays.

Cheers,

Carl Fogel

Should entries be mailed to:

Carl Fogel
309 Grace Ave.
Pueblo, CO
81004-1031

Or is that a phony return address you use when you send out nasty
snail mails?

The owner of that address can be verified in a couple of minutes if one
knows where to look.

"And never forget, life ultimately makes failures of all people."
- A. Derleth
Old January 29th 08, 03:16 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Sherman[_2_]

Mike Jacoubowsky wrote:
Christ Carl, do you have to pick on that poor Andre with *every* *single*
*post*?

Am I the only person who just doesn't get it? There's a joke somewhere...
there must be...

The only thing really worthwhile to come out of all of this is that I'm
thinking I can ID the "MI5" guy.

See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MI-5_Persecution.

Old January 29th 08, 11:09 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John Forrest Tomlinson

On Mon, 28 Jan 2008 15:41:23 -0800 (PST), Ozark Bicycle
wrote:

On Jan 28, 5:18*pm, wrote:
Given three triangles sharing a single common side B in a bicycle
frame, draw five unexpected new tubes:
*http://www.google.com/patents?id=Sug...=PP1&dq=d31448

For extra credit, curve the chainstays.

Cheers,

Carl Fogel

Should entries be mailed to:

Carl Fogel
309 Grace Ave.
Pueblo, CO
81004-1031

Ozark, I live at 165 West 83rd Street in New York City. Come to see
me. Let me know when you'll be in NYC. You'd said you would be
visiting some time, then cancelled that trip. If you're passing
through or visiting, let me know. Depending on the timing I can meet
you near where you will be.

JT
Old January 29th 08, 12:23 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
It's Chris

Hmm. Must be an Alex Moulten design ;-3)

- -
Compliments of:
"Your Friendly Neighborhood Wheelman"

If you want to E-mail me use:
ChrisZCorner "at" webtv "dot" net

My website:
http://geocities.com/czcorner

Old January 29th 08, 06:49 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Mon, 28 Jan 2008 16:18:01 -0700, wrote:

Given three triangles sharing a single common side B in a bicycle
frame, draw five unexpected new tubes:
http://www.google.com/patents?id=Sug...=PP1&dq=d31448

For extra credit, curve the chainstays.

Cheers,

Carl Fogel

A slightly earlier but clearer (?) vision of almost the same frame by
the same inventor:
http://www.google.com/patents?id=gL8...=PP1&dq=d29944

Cheers,

Carl Fogel

Old January 29th 08, 06:51 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Tue, 29 Jan 2008 07:23:01 -0500,
(It's Chris) wrote:

Hmm. Must be an Alex Moulton design ;-3)

- -
Compliments of:
"Your Friendly Neighborhood Wheelman"

If you want to E-mail me use:
ChrisZCorner "at" webtv "dot" net

My website:
http://geocities.com/czcorner

Dear Chris,

You say that you want an early oddball bicycle frame with elastomer
suspension?

Here you a
http://www.google.com/patents?id=E_o...PA23&dq=546668

The wheels are too big, but it's got the seeds of a Moulton.

Cheers,

Carl Fogel

Which geometry do I go for? Paul Boyd[_2_] UK 4 August 9th 07 03:09 PM
Help with custom geometry Morten Reippuert Knudsen Techniques 4 September 29th 05 03:55 PM
mtb geometry pauly Mountain Biking 3 September 14th 04 10:23 PM
mtb geometry pauly Techniques 3 September 14th 04 10:23 PM
Merits of compact geometry frames vs "classic" geometry??? ari Techniques 8 July 17th 03 03:40 AM