MOA bicycles

Old April 11th 13, 03:02 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default MOA bicycles

Has anyone out there heard of, or come across the moa bicycle company?
I just bought one in Melbourne that was built in the 40's and am interested to see if there are any around..
D.
Old April 11th 13, 10:02 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
davethedave[_2_]

On Thu, 11 Apr 2013 07:02:45 -0700, 73dadi wrote:

Has anyone out there heard of, or come across the moa bicycle company?
I just bought one in Melbourne that was built in the 40's and am
interested to see if there are any around..
D.

Good spam! Careful. Well thought out. Suitably misleading.

Nice job.
--
davethedave
Old April 12th 13, 12:40 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
datakoll

On Thursday, April 11, 2013 10:02:45 AM UTC-4, wrote:
Has anyone out there heard of, or come across the moa bicycle company?

I just bought one in Melbourne that was built in the 40's and am interested to see if there are any around..

D.

$$$$$$$$$

we have 5

do you need parts ?
Old June 2nd 13, 08:38 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Hi

I'm not the person who bought the bike in Melbourne, but are interested in anything you can tell me about the bikes or manufacturer, how long were they made and where etc ?

What sort of parts do you have?

I'm in Sydney

Thanks for your time.

Regards