Parts For Polar Power Meter

Old June 11th 05, 06:56 PM

Default Parts For Polar Power Meter

Anyone know where I can get parts for a Polar Power Meter? I'm
particularly interested in the bike mount (the one that the power
stuff plugs into). Mine was wrecked in a crash and I don't want to buy
a whole new power meter. TIA.
Old June 13th 05, 02:28 AM
Bill

wrote in message
Anyone know where I can get parts for a Polar Power Meter? I'm
particularly interested in the bike mount (the one that the power
stuff plugs into). Mine was wrecked in a crash and I don't want to buy
a whole new power meter. TIA.

Try here
http://www.polarservicecenter.com/

POLAR SERVICE CENTER

7621 E. JOY ROAD

ANN ARBOR, MI 48105

PHONE 800-287-5901

FAX 734-996-4650

E-MAIL:

Old June 13th 05, 11:52 AM

Thanks. I will check them out and post what happens. Polar USA already
told the LBS that they do not sell parts (only repair the unit and
replacing the mount is not a "Repair.")

On Mon, 13 Jun 2005 01:28:50 GMT, "Bill" wrote:

.. .

Old June 14th 05, 12:27 AM

LBS was wrong! Polar USA has and sells spare parts. (They will also
repair the unit for $50. (Polar Service Center will not sell spare
parts for the power output meter.) Bike mount (~$25) is on its way.
All is well. Thanks for the advice.

On Mon, 13 Jun 2005 10:52:22 GMT, wrote:

Thanks. I will check them out and post what happens. Polar USA already
told the LBS that they do not sell parts (only repair the unit and
replacing the mount is not a "Repair.")

On Mon, 13 Jun 2005 01:28:50 GMT, "Bill" wrote:

. ..