CHARTING THE ATTEMPT BY GENE DANIELS aka DATAKOLL TO TAKE OVER rec.bicycles.tech (RBT)

Old May 26th 13, 07:25 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Joe Riel

Default Water does what it will

Dan O writes:

On May 26, 9:56 am, Dan O wrote:

snip flood story

(Must stop repeating the same stories over again - sure sign of
senility... or narcicism.)

They won't get better without practice...

--
Joe Riel
Old May 26th 13, 11:42 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

We had a supermarket complex built on a piece of swampland beside the river. That's essential spreading space for water gone, and the berm that protects the supermarket also adds pressure by narrowing the river.

Andre Jute

Old May 27th 13, 06:33 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default CHARTING THE ATTEMPT BY GENE DANIELS aka DATAKOLL TO TAKE OVERrec. bicycles.tech (RBT)

In a new thread that he's started at https://groups.google.com/forum/?fro...ch/qjmQSw4tz-g Gene Daniels, aka datakoll, explains why he tried to drive me out of rec.audio.tubes. It was a straight case of jealousy and envy: he thought that, if I were gone, people would read the crap he sends! Read his confession. It is all his own words.

On Monday, May 27, 2013 12:22:18 AM UTC+1, datakoll wrote:
That RBT does respond and tolerate Jute defines the end of my support.

However, the Google Views Counter, if accurate, clearly displays posts by Jute are popular where my posts are clearly ignored.

Post made from here [by Gene Daniels aka datakoll] are a mix of original material and referenced hyperlinks derived from my daily news, online exploration material. Material not mine mostly professional cycle work/journalism less Zinn and Co.

None of it is read by RBT. RBT reads Jute.

There you have it. Daniels confesses his petty reasons for assaulting my freedom of speech. What a piece of sewerage he is. It appears, from the shameless way he puts his "reasons" into the public record, that he doesn't even grasp how despicable his reasons, and he, are.

Andre Jute
Standing tall for the truth

On Sunday, May 12, 2013 7:48:35 PM UTC+1, Andre Jute wrote:
I thought it might be amusing to chart the attempts by Gene Daniels aka Datakoll to take over the rec. bicycles.tech newsgroup (RBT). Perhaps I can use it as a case study in self-delusion and overweening, entirely unjustified ambition for my grad students, as I did the earlier attempts of the Magnequest Scum to take over rec. audio.tubes (RAT).

Andre Jute

Sauvitor in modo, fortiter in res