and NOW a word from Colorado Cyclist...

Old February 22nd 14, 01:04 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default and NOW a word from Colorado Cyclist...

On Friday, February 21, 2014 7:55:48 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Wednesday, February 5, 2014 7:52:59 AM UTC-5, wrote:

where's the Bikers ?

http://news.msn.com/videos?videoid=4...5fbac7&ap=True

***********************

news sez taxes are up 145 mill

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...-legalization/

http://www.navbug.com/car_accidents_in_colorado.htm

rrrrrrrrrrrr

cyclists injured reimbursed with one pizza one beer...

http://www.wynkoop.com/
Old February 22nd 14, 05:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

witness our country's moral fiber disintegrate..

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...spensary&sm=12

Old February 22nd 14, 05:47 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Saturday, February 22, 2014 12:38:50 PM UTC-5, wrote:
witness our country's moral fiber disintegrate..

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...spensary&sm=12

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

the perp

http://goo.gl/gg4lCR
Old February 23rd 14, 01:48 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Saturday, February 22, 2014 12:47:08 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Saturday, February 22, 2014 12:38:50 PM UTC-5, wrote:

witness our country's moral fiber disintegrate..

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...spensary&sm=12

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

the perp

http://goo.gl/gg4lCR

- -

http://news.msn.com/us/girl-scouts-e...es-goes-to-pot

notice off course the intro occurs negative WX, reducing cycle/auto activity.

Schoalarship notwithstanding, we suspect deviousness and altrafication.
Old February 27th 14, 01:23 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

http://news.msn.com/world/hundreds-m...boss-in-mexico
Old March 3rd 14, 12:31 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

http://www.denverpost.com/weathernew...tbound-i-70-at
Old March 4th 14, 06:35 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

my reply to Englishman meteorologist in sci.geo.earthquakes:

- more Oak ?

I'm not global nor am I writing and categorizing for comparison. Your data goes beyond with what I'm familiar. Recent initiation of weather into the mix is largely your influence.

To that, at this time the Null map covers my global

http://goo.gl/DrFZju

wind and water is now visually global where this was not 4 weeks ago esp with freezing dryness over central NA. You now of the Indians living in holes in Saskatchewan ?

The jet and Colorado incidents may or may not flow with the EQ but are predicted results from here with the bird/EQ Doppler idea.

The Colorado accident interest arises from my bicycling, bicycles here as there second class citizens only recently noticed by the DOT.

Given the extra and unprocessed endorphin overload accessory to what we term RATIONAL THOUGHT, we look to changes in the danger quotient for cyclists.

CO drivers are good given the adverse climate so we expected THE BIG ONE .....this winter. That THE BIG ONE occurs during a predicted sensory overload from EQ is excellent and we want to thank all those devolved at this time for their participation.

Local noise suggests that cannabis ingestion was present.

Gov Brown timely suggested that California may not be the place for legalization but deportation to WA or CO. That is what we in cycling see as probable. Cycling accident like EQ tend toward viciousness and ignorance in CA more than MA.

The Ukraine may figure. EQ variation is like too much coffee. The timely conclusion to Episode One then the current activity largely reflects regional interests. I am disappointed GB and D are for one reason or the other publically suggest avoiding sanctions. We expected some firmness on your part.

Russia and the US are in the ISS together scientifically and commercially.

The boat tail grackle flock supports the EQ/jet/CO effects. Prime communicators are highly telepathic converting spoken English into physical and whistle communications. Our visitors, we're in a semi public commercial area, are aggressive almost violent. Perfect.

There is a small sized subspecies I'm videoing. One perched before me looking very hirsute so I commented on that with a shared physical gesture for max appearance and English positives. Birdy then replied with a physical billing of his breast feathers, extended his coverts, and in a new one crested fine feathers on his head.

We wait for the jet crash analysis, mechanical or physical. We know what CO was.

Do you Utube ? try 'Audi Pikes Peak"
Old March 5th 14, 01:32 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Tuesday, March 4, 2014 1:35:08 PM UTC-5, wrote:
[...]

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

http://news.yahoo.com/comics/wizard-of-id-slideshow/
Old March 6th 14, 12:09 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

http://news.yahoo.com/comics/wizard-of-id-slideshow/

http://news.yahoo.com/comics/monty-slideshow/

Old April 6th 14, 01:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

"Pot advocates say the state is in a transition period"

http://www.leadertelegram.com/news/d...a4bcf887a.html