Stand with Sweden--Buy Ikea Bicycle Accessories

Old February 24th 17, 11:45 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
SMS

Default Stand with Sweden--Buy Ikea Bicycle Accessories

If you're trying to find a way to "Stand with Sweden" after Trump's
startling announcement of the terrorist attack there, what better way to
do so than heading out to Ikea, the only thing Swedish that most people
in the U.S. know anything about.

Buy your bicycle accessories and eat a plate of Swedish meatballs.

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/categories/departments/ikea_family_products/35775/

The $129 cargo trailer looks interesting. The Porteur rack looks good
but it would require fabricating a mounting system for a non-Ikea bicycle.
Old February 25th 17, 12:12 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Onyg-rEWHI
Old February 25th 17, 01:06 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Doug Landau

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omIa4QXDcbg 4:20
Old February 25th 17, 01:32 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Eastern YURP trucking tops the lot but keep an eye it for modeling.

I watched 3-4 ...total brake failure on LARGE TRUCKS ... chaos.
Old February 25th 17, 05:10 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Why should anyone in his right mind, and especially a Jew, want to "stand with Sweden", eh, Scharfie, can you explain that? Or are you too dumb**** ignorant to grasp that Sweden's government is openly anti-semitic? Here's just one incident of official Swedish anti-semitism, in which the Foreign Minister of Sweden blames the Jews for the Paris bombings by Muslims:
http://coolmainpress.com/ajwriting/p...oreign-policy/

Andre Jute
That anti-Semitic dimbo is still the Foreign Minister of Sweden

Old February 25th 17, 07:20 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

I knew the Kings sister. She and her family are my friends.
Old February 27th 17, 03:13 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Trump's startling announcement? At what point do dumb****s talk about what they know and not what they want to believe?

http://www.israelvideonetwork.com/th...phic-language/
Old February 27th 17, 10:48 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

On Monday, February 27, 2017 at 3:13:58 PM UTC, wrote:
On Friday, February 24, 2017 at 3:45:07 AM UTC-8, sms wrote:
If you're trying to find a way to "Stand with Sweden" after Trump's
startling announcement of the terrorist attack there, what better way to
do so than heading out to Ikea, the only thing Swedish that most people
in the U.S. know anything about.

Trump's startling announcement? At what point do dumb****s talk about what they know and not what they want to believe?

http://www.israelvideonetwork.com/th...phic-language/

Scharfie must live in some kind of a monkey-see-no-evil bubble. Or maybe he's just thicker than two short planks.

Thanks for the link.

Andre Jute
Governments used to send assassins for my life in retaliation for my political activities, but now I'm too embarrassed by American "liberals" to call myself a Liberal
Old February 28th 17, 12:13 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

On Monday, February 27, 2017 at 10:13:58 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Friday, February 24, 2017 at 3:45:07 AM UTC-8, sms wrote:
If you're trying to find a way to "Stand with Sweden" after Trump's
startling announcement of the terrorist attack there, what better way to
do so than heading out to Ikea, the only thing Swedish that most people
in the U.S. know anything about.

Trump's startling announcement? At what point do dumb****s talk about what they know and not what they want to believe?
http://www.israelvideonetwork.com/th...phic-language/
ZZZZZZZZZZ
where's the beef ?
I'll look. Nothing trotted out that I know of not Eliot Wave or ?
we read egregious flows of BS eg HISTORIC INCREASE

read this morning
On Monday, February 27, 2017 at 10:13:58 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Friday, February 24, 2017 at 3:45:07 AM UTC-8, sms wrote:
If you're trying to find a way to "Stand with Sweden" after Trump's
startling announcement of the terrorist attack there, what better way to
do so than heading out to Ikea, the only thing Swedish that most people
in the U.S. know anything about.

Trump's startling announcement? At what point do dumb****s talk about what they know and not what they want to believe?

http://www.israelvideonetwork.com/th...phic-language/

where's the beef ?

I'll look. Nothing trotted out that I know of not Eliot Wave or ?

we read egregious flows of BS eg HISTORIC INCREASE

read this morning…

“He’s doing something first, and there’s time for talk later,” Mr. Miller added. “This is ultimately how he’s going to get people who didn’t vote, or people who didn’t vote for him, into the fold. Inside the Beltway and with the media, there’s this focus on the palace intrigue. Out in the rest of the country, they are seeing a guy who is focused on jobs and the economy.”

What is this man using for brains ?
Old February 28th 17, 01:50 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

On Monday, February 27, 2017 at 7:13:43 PM UTC-5, DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH wrote:
[...]

Rexnord of Indiana is moving to Mexico and rather viciously firing all of its 300 workers. This is happening all over our country. No more!
10:06 PM - 2 Dec 2016

How ?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/...xico/98497232/

USA TODAY has a companion piece on how the market looks to the speech