superfan site

Old January 30th 04, 05:27 AM
Samanthastreen

Default superfan site

I saw that there is a new superfan site. I thought it was dead because they
finally realised how no one thought they were funny. The first target seems to
be Mike Jones for some reason, I don't know why. Mike Jones is a great guy and
quite funny and cute too. I very much liked his diary on spokepost and his
interview in daily peloton. Why are fake pro racers in crappy teams such ego
maniacs?

http://home.comcast.net/~jfoxh/ErikS...perFanSite.htm
Old January 30th 04, 04:28 PM
Kurgan Gringioni

"Tom Arsenault" wrote in message
om...
(Samanthastreen) wrote in message

I saw that there is a new superfan site. I thought it was dead because

they
finally realised how no one thought they were funny. The first target

seems to
be Mike Jones for some reason, I don't know why. Mike Jones is a great

guy and
quite funny and cute too. I very much liked his diary on spokepost and

his
interview in daily peloton. Why are fake pro racers in crappy teams

such ego
maniacs?

http://home.comcast.net/~jfoxh/ErikS...perFanSite.htm

Why is this guy so bitter? I think a short while ago he was lashing
out at Andy Waddell and now Jones? Some kind of jealousy factor in
play over there?

Dumbass -

Some of you old ****s just don't understand what smacktalk is about.

Old January 30th 04, 11:14 PM
Tom Arsenault

"Kurgan Gringioni" wrote in message ...
[...]

But there's a difference between being an asshole and a smacktalker.
Isn't there? I know that there is. And I'm not that old. Not yet at
least.

Tom
Old January 31st 04, 12:14 AM
Matt B

Well considering the fact that he's making fun of a Snow Valley guy on his
site who is a future teammate of his I think that the whole things just him
talking **** not being an asshole.

Matt

Old January 31st 04, 02:00 AM
Mark Fennell

(Tom Arsenault) wrote in message . com...
[...]

Well Tom, I am old and I regularly get out-smacktalk'ed by an eight
year old, but it's still pretty obvious to me that Erik & co are just
goofin on each other. Come on, don't you think it makes bike racing
more interesting if there are at least a few characters out there???