!!! White Try All Tire !!!

Old March 5th 08, 11:00 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
koxx-one

Default !!! White Try All Tire !!!

The Wite trial tire is now available !!!
Also the Pit Fighter II comme in 2 sizes : 250 and 350mm (especialy for
high saddle riders)
and many new and stylish koxx one saddles !!!

enjoy
Yoggi

'[image:
http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=56358 4&g2_serialNumber=2&g2_GALLERYSID=51fa9e7f5d9379df be8d2c5bb7b5272d]'
(http://www.koxx-one.com)

'[image:
http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=56358 1&g2_serialNumber=2&g2_GALLERYSID=51fa9e7f5d9379df be8d2c5bb7b5272d]'
(http://www.koxx-one.com)

--
koxx-one
http://www.usenet.com
Old March 5th 08, 11:19 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Hazmat

That looks awesome i must say.

--
Hazmat

1 WEIRD AND UNUSUAL GREEK
CYPRIOT AUSTRALIAN WHO
IS DESTINED TO BE DIFFERENT AND I WON'T STOP TILL I AM.

' My kind of driving with my favourite car.'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-F_FpRBm6c)

'Can't wait till this game is finally released.'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcuZlRC3dYM)
http://www.usenet.com
Old March 5th 08, 11:32 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Uni-Ouly

awsome! I cant wait for some one to shave it, now that would be
sexy

--
Uni-Ouly

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCsYZ_0HM8o

i like smilys
but am unfortinatly limited to 10
http://www.usenet.com
Old March 5th 08, 11:35 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Hazmat

Uni-Ouly wrote:
awsome! I cant wait for some one to shave it, now that would be
sexy

Hey yeah, i never thought of that. Nice one my friend.

Old March 5th 08, 01:27 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
koxx-one

here is the shave version

[image:
http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery2/m...d2c5bb7b5272d]

--
koxx-one
http://www.usenet.com
Old March 5th 08, 01:38 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unirox13

how long before renegade starts stockin all the new stuff do ya think?

--
unirox13

It Takes Twice The man To Ride Half The Bike!
http://www.usenet.com
Old March 5th 08, 03:00 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Spoonthumb

do the saddle's come with REMOVABLE seatcovers?

--
Spoonthumb

UniDudeDX wrote:
im reatareted

Triball wrote:
I learned everything I know from youtube.

\"it won't hurt if you land it\" -kevin mcmullin
2nd place )---hickflip-'o,
4th place*)--540 unispin-'o,*
uni for christ
'get lost' (www.lost.eu/6c7c7)
http://www.usenet.com
Old March 5th 08, 04:08 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
agentQ

unirox13 wrote:
how long before renegade starts stockin all the new stuff do ya think?

They said they will probably be making a spring order in a a few weeks.

--
agentQ

*)--SmallSpin-'O,*
*)---TreFlip-'O,
'Uneed Films' (http://www.uneedfilms.com)
http://www.usenet.com
Old March 5th 08, 04:15 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Into the blue

That's going to be a bugger to keep clean.

--
Into the blue

ok you primitive screwheads, listen up! you see this? this... is my
boomstick!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0nwe...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2w0fi...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieuqqs0bszy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0jynznbl0q
http://www.usenet.com
Old March 5th 08, 04:16 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unirox13

agentQ wrote:
They said they will probably be making a spring order in a a few weeks.

awesome, i know when im going to be upgrading parts. (for visual appeal
if nothing else)