UUU Content, who would like to help?

Old December 20th 08, 07:35 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
delcypher

Default UUU Content, who would like to help?

Well I finally did it, all the useful content from the previous UUU
website has been moved on to the new site I've made (I just need to get
the unicycle.org.uk address sorted).

http://www.unicycle.org.uk

There is still a lot of work to go as I have to write the code for the
new features I want to add (e.g. news and events RSS feed).

I have also added a system that allows the majority of the content on
the site to be edited easily (no knowledge of HTML needed) provided I
give the editor a username and password.

I still think the content on the site could be greatly improved, who
would be interested in contributing to content on the site?

If you are interested e-mail me

--
delcypher

Road, Muni, & Trials- My first video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeUyz9mfwI8
Old December 20th 08, 07:54 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
SamGoodburn

How about an archive of tutorial videos?

--
SamGoodburn

very creative sig.
Old December 21st 08, 05:22 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
delcypher

If they can categorised to the type of unicycling (e.g. Street, Trials)
and provided the videos are external (i.e. on Youtube or another sort of
video hosting service) then yes that sounds like a great idea.

If you can get a list together then I can put it on the site or I can
create the basic structure and then let you add the content yourself.