Getting back into biking - where to find gloves?

Old July 4th 05, 03:25 AM
Booker C. Bense

Default Getting back into biking - where to find gloves?

Old July 4th 05, 05:49 AM

Booker C. Bense wrote:

_ You want these

http://www.lickbike.com/searchsite.a...RCH=push+glove

_ Dirt cheap and while not indestructible, they have some nice
design tweaks that make them superiour to any other
leather/crochet glove I've found.

the black crochet pair (med. dark leather) I have has a subtle terry
strip near the thumb that is easier on the nose than crochet ever
was... Don't know if they are made in white. Well, not as bad as dark
socks.

My faves were Pearl Izumi Gel, not too much (Spenco), a lot more
vibration protection than seems available in what I've seen over the
last several years. Any substitutes out there? --TP

Old July 20th 05, 09:54 PM
David Wagner

in article , Booker C. Bense at
tanford.edu wrote on
7/3/05 9:25 PM:

_ You want these

http://www.lickbike.com/searchsite.a...RCH=push+glove

I ordered these. They seem to be a good value at about $9.50? but realize
that the palms are not pure leather. They have foam sandwiched between two
thin layers of leather.

David Wagner

Getting back into biking - where to find gloves? Pat Techniques 5 July 22nd 05 06:59 AM
Palo Alto City Engineer, Tom Kabat, on Biking Martin Krieg Rides 0 November 16th 04 08:19 PM
the best biking gloves I found... Paul Nevai Techniques 7 September 14th 04 06:48 AM
Oh my aching back Grumpy Techniques 19 August 15th 04 11:33 PM
Arcata celebrates Skot, Denise Hill is Back Leaves Reno amid fanfare Cycle America/Nat. Bicycle Greenway Recumbent Biking 0 July 26th 03 09:24 PM