How can I fix this Street Fusion?

Old December 19th 08, 10:51 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
hungry4uni

Default How can I fix this Street Fusion?

I was messing around with my Fusion Street 2 days ago when I realized
that it was like a TempurPedic mattress. In my stupidity, I pushed down
really hard, and 2 days later, I can sort of (barely) feel the
indentation. I was was worried about this so I took my cover off to find
that the foam was peeling and the back was squeeking seen in the video
is my problem. Any thoughts on how to fix? Will those indentations
eventually go away.
'Here
' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ck4XuFv_Yws)

--
hungry4uni

ŤŔϊãĻş

ЦИΪĈҰĆĻέ
my sponsor'
SixSixOne' (http://www.sixsixone.com)
Old December 19th 08, 11:02 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
guilhermeteles

Use silver tape, it solves every single problem I have every day
[image:
http://www.thr.com.br/Desnecessarios...teral_psd.jpg]

--
guilhermeteles

*Brazilian Uni Team*
Old December 19th 08, 11:12 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
UniKid2

( Duct tape up here)

--
UniKid2

_*Approximate*_
'Countdown To OUI' 09' (http://tinyurl.com/6axmep)

*Vive le Québec Libre!*

unipsyco:i have tried my friend's kh and it's really killing my
knees..
sp4rky-m4rky:i swear you must be doing something wrong.
Old December 19th 08, 11:19 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skrobo

i would probably stick something in there to make it not sqeak... but is
it the foam squeaking, or the foam against the plastic that's squeaking?

--
skrobo

Unicycle For Christ

'MY VIDEOS' (http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=skroboskim)
'World Record' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oig5IEq-v4Y)
"dude when i first got into this sport and saw one of you videos i
almost threw up it was so sick"
Old December 19th 08, 11:27 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
hungry4uni

It's the tape the holds the foam against the plastic.

Should I worry about the foam coming off?

Old December 19th 08, 11:51 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skrobo

hungry4uni;1153494 wrote:
It's the tape the holds the foam against the plastic.

Should I worry about the foam coming off?

rip the tape off where it goes into the foam (are they still made like
that??)... and then tape it (duct tape will work fine) over the top,
around the back, and stick it to the plastic somewhere... it doesn't
NEED tape, but it does help the foam stay together.

Old December 19th 08, 11:59 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
hungry4uni

skrobo;1153511 wrote:
rip the tape off where it goes into the foam (are they still made like
that??)... and then tape it (duct tape will work fine) over the top,
around the back, and stick it to the plastic somewhere... it doesn't
NEED tape, but it does help the foam stay together.

Let me get this straight. Take all the foam completely off the seat.
Take the tape off the plastic bottom. Put the foam back on. And
duct-tape the foam to the plastic?

Anyone else think this is a good idea?

Old December 20th 08, 12:50 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skrobo

hungry4uni;1153517 wrote:
Let me get this straight. Take all the foam completely off the seat.
Take the tape off the plastic bottom. Put the foam back on. And
duct-tape the foam to the plastic?

Anyone else think this is a good idea?

just take the tape off the back.
and tape the back to the plastic.

Old December 20th 08, 01:50 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
hungry4uni

I took the foam completely off, then just placed it back on. No more
squeak.

Old December 20th 08, 06:03 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skrobo

hungry4uni;1153566 wrote:
I took the foam completely off, then just placed it back on. No more
squeak.

that works too lol
nice.
every time i've tried to take the tape off it rips and is useless.
is the tape molded into the seat foam?