SFVISBF Soapbox Racing!

Old January 17th 07, 04:51 PM posted to rec.bicycles.rides
rev106

Default SFVISBF Soapbox Racing!

Greetings,

Several for my friends and I have started an outlaw soapbox racing
league called the San Fernando Valley Illegal Soapbox Federation. An
extreme sport that's extremely stupid for sure, but loads of fun.
Please visit the links below to view our video footage, check them all
out, it's worth your time.

Thanks for your time.

Paul de Valera
www.sfvisbf.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HB2eZ8WD3tM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plw_yNa2OB0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0C0sN34Ndxo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3B3HI5Er9k

o/t SFVISBF Soapbox Racing rev106 Racing 1 January 17th 07 11:54 PM
SFVISBF Soapbox racing rev106 Social Issues 0 January 17th 07 05:07 PM
SFVISBF Soapbox racing o/t [email protected] General 1 January 16th 07 06:31 PM
racing ﻞ€§ζ€Я Unicycling 0 June 14th 06 05:11 AM
Why I prefer Unicycle Racing to Bicycle Racing GizmoDuck Unicycling 6 February 27th 05 02:01 PM