The motoring lobby

Old March 21st 09, 06:25 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Brian RobertsOn

Default The motoring lobby

Has anybody ever noticed that the motoring lobby are cowardly scum bags who
never use their real name when abusing people on usenet?

I was wondering why this is. I have concluded that they are so used to
getting points on their licences everytime they have to give their names
normally that they avoid doing so at other times.

True or false?

Old March 21st 09, 06:46 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
_[_9_]

Brian Robertson wrote:
Has anybody ever noticed that the motoring lobby are cowardly scum bags who
never use their real name when abusing people on usenet?

I was wondering why this is. I have concluded that they are so used to
getting points on their licences everytime they have to give their names
normally that they avoid doing so at other times.

True or false?

My previous post hit a little too close to home, Brian?
We'll all have to defer to your expertise here, Glug. After all, you are
the expert when it comes to points, aint ya?

Old March 21st 09, 06:53 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
[email protected][_2_]

On 21 Mar, 18:25, "Brian Robertson" wrote:
Has anybody ever noticed that the motoring lobby are cowardly scum bags who
never use their real name when abusing people on usenet?

I was wondering why this is. I have concluded that they are so used to
getting points on their licences everytime they have to give their names
normally that they avoid doing so at other times.

True or false?

Talking of getting fines, my work mate was caught coming out of his
street and then driving in a bus lane for a few hundred yards instead
of waiting to join the outside lane. A police officer saw him, pulled
him over and issued him with a £30 spot fine. Matey decides he wants
to take plod to the courts to argue the toss. Oh dear.

It went to courtt and now the copper says matey had driven in it for
half a mile - a lie. Funnily enough, the magistrates believe plod and
not my mate. Fancy that! Oh and no CCTV was presented that would have
shown the copper telling a fib! Whatever next?

He then gets done for £250 plus costs and had fleeting thoughts of
taking it to a Crown Court :-)

Silly billy.

--
Simon Mason
Old March 21st 09, 07:01 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Brian RobertsOn

Has is crossed your friend's mind that he shouldn't have been in the bus
lane for even 6ft? He should have been banned from driving as well AND given
a good kicking by the coppers.

Old March 21st 09, 07:21 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
_[_9_]

Brian Robertson wrote:
Please, don't make me laugh. It hurts. ;-)

That'll be your kidneys failing. Hey, the offy is open. Shouldn't you be
on your way down there with your penny jar for some White Lightning?
Old March 21st 09, 07:24 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
_[_9_]

Brian Robertson wrote:
Has is crossed your friend's mind that he shouldn't have been in the bus
lane for even 6ft? He should have been banned from driving as well AND given
a good kicking by the coppers.

Start early today Glug? Moved upmarket and bought a discount pack of
Stella? LOL, get back in your gutter, mate. Your pathetic jealous snipes
dont get the reaction you're looking for here

Feel free to have the last word - I know it helps you rest at night
Old March 21st 09, 07:26 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Brian RobertsOn

There is goes again, my sides splitting when the spineless FW speaks ;-)

Old March 21st 09, 07:27 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Brian RobertsOn

Not had any today mate, sorry. Thinking about cracking a bottle of Aldi
scotch though. Fancy joining me?

Old March 21st 09, 07:45 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tony Dragon

Brian Robertson wrote:

"_" wrote in message
Brian Robertson wrote:
Has is crossed your friend's mind that he shouldn't have been in the bus
lane for even 6ft? He should have been banned from driving as well AND
given a good kicking by the coppers.

Start early today Glug? Moved upmarket and bought a discount pack of
Stella? LOL, get back in your gutter, mate. Your pathetic jealous snipes
dont get the reaction you're looking for here

Feel free to have the last word - I know it helps you rest at night

Not had any today mate, sorry. Thinking about cracking a bottle of Aldi

scotch though. Fancy joining me?

I would have thought you had more taste than that.
--
Tony the Dragon

Mountain Bikers Lobby to Get Bikes Allowed in Wilderness! Mike Vandeman Mountain Biking 103 April 11th 08 10:31 PM
Mountain Bikers Lobby to Get Bikes Allowed in Wilderness! Mike Vandeman Social Issues 100 April 11th 08 10:31 PM
THE ISRAEL LOBBY (AIPAC) - A DANGER TO THE WORLD The suppressed number ONE blockbuster of Google's 'Movers and Shakers' list. [email protected] Australia 0 September 12th 07 05:24 PM
the future of motoring thrawn UK 2 September 1st 06 11:00 PM
Motoring and trolls Simon Brooke UK 84 December 20th 05 06:27 PM