Touring in Provence

Old January 18th 13, 12:08 PM
Tiger Tiger is offline
Junior Member

Default Touring in Provence

For those who enjoy cycling holidays, I found this news article published in the Sydney Morning Herald. It describes a cycling tour the journalist had in Provence.
http://www.smh.com.au/travel/activit...111-2cjto.html
It seems they really enjoyed the region with its beautiful small villages and its huge history. I wish I could go back there. I had such a wonderful time in France.
It looks like the tour operator found the right mix between guided and self guided trips... which is quite rare I have to say.
I heard that Discover France (the tour operator) became Active4Adventures.com.
They organize tours in several beautiful regions of France, not only in Provence. So if you ever want to cycle in France, check their website.
After visiting their website, I'd like to go cycling in France more and more. But I can't make a decision between Loire Valley or Provence ?
Has anyone already cycle there ? or has anyone already heard about Active4Adventures ?

seeking advice on touring in Provence, France inn2inn jim[_10_] Rides 1 July 6th 09 06:15 PM
Cycling in provence Karen Street About this forum 0 August 23rd 07 06:41 PM
Provence, Ventoux Mark UK 3 June 26th 06 08:36 PM
Cycling in Provence [email protected] General 1 June 6th 06 04:11 AM
Provence this September GLH1013 Rides 14 June 17th 04 05:09 PM