20" Fireball by Mongoose

Old December 31st 03, 10:42 PM
XWonka

Default 20" Fireball by Mongoose

I saw a freestyle bike in wal-mart with a 20" fireball pattern tire. It
took me a little bit but i 'found the tire on the mongoose website'
(http://www.mongoose.com/other/detail.php?id=35&catID=3)

I always wanted that fireball pattern on a freestyle unicycle.... now
only if i could find out where i could buy it....

--
XWonka - I'm divorced

"Wonka can remain in his current, unshot state." -TheObieOne3226
XWonka's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3957

Old January 1st 04, 01:10 AM
Eublapharis13

Wal-mart. I've seen them at 3 different wal-mart's across TN. So just
keep looking, you'll find one eventually

--
Eublapharis13 - Unicycle destroyer

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their
shoes.
Eublapharis13's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4065

Old January 1st 04, 08:00 PM
manic_mark

i think they pop up on ebay quite a bit

--
manic_mark - level 3, most of the time

lever (dot) mark (at) ntlworld (dot) com
manic_mark's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1592

Old January 1st 04, 10:31 PM
sockmonster

Eublapharis13 wrote:
*Wal-mart. I've seen them at 3 different wal-mart's across TN. So just
keep looking, you'll find one eventually *

They're always in stock at the Wal-Mart around here, too. Pretty cheap,
too

--
sockmonster

Funny how in this forum, no one thinks it's weird if someone says, "I
tacoed my giraffe..."
sockmonster's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4286

Old January 2nd 04, 12:49 AM
AccordNSX

A friend of mine Cliff use to have that tire on his 20" rustbucket.
They're nothing worth looking for.

--
AccordNSX - Adam Coast Choppers

If I had a signature, would you forge it?
AccordNSX's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/541