Oversize Bottle Cage:: BBB BBC-15

Old September 3rd 15, 10:00 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
SMS

Default Oversize Bottle Cage:: BBB BBC-15

Just got this delivered by DHL
http://bbbcycling.com/accessories/bottle-cages/BBC-15 shipped from
Spain from
http://www.bikeinn.com/bike/bbb-fueltank-xl-matt-black-bbc-15/1102558/p?q=BBC-15.

I ordered three because that was the sweet spot in terms of shipping
charges.

Tried to find this in Ireland, but none of the BBB dealers there carry
it, and BBB doesn't distribute in the U.S.. Oddly, I was in London, but
in all my travels there never walked by a bicycle shop. Must have been
in the wrong parts of town.

In the review of cages for larger bottles the BBB BBC-15 is the only one
that was any good:
https://cyclingabout.com/all-about-oversized-bidon-cages-and-bottles/

BBB has quite a nice line of products, surprising that they don't want
to distribute in the U.S.. http://bbbcycling.com/accessories/.
Old September 4th 15, 01:14 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

LOOSE THE iPOD ?

https://www.google.com/maps/search/b.../data=!3m1!4b1
Old September 4th 15, 03:56 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Joerg[_2_]

On 2015-09-03 2:00 PM, sms wrote:
[...]

They can be ordered from within the US via Amazon though:

http://www.amazon.com/BBB-bottle-hol...BB+Fueltank+XL

Wish my MTB frame would fit one of these but unfortunately it doesn't
even fit one regular holder.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Old September 5th 15, 01:48 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
SMS

On 9/4/2015 7:56 AM, Joerg wrote:
On 2015-09-03 2:00 PM, sms wrote:
[...]

That's a lot, and it comes from Japan. The free shipping is no deal when
they charge so much for the item.

Old September 5th 15, 02:39 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Joerg[_2_]

On 2015-09-04 5:48 PM, sms wrote:
On 9/4/2015 7:56 AM, Joerg wrote:
On 2015-09-03 2:00 PM, sms wrote:
[...]

True. I found $25 to be a bit much as well. These LEDs are tempting
though, to build some real backlights with:

http://www.amazon.com/Led-World-Powe...0_SR160%2C160_