our summer video

Old March 9th 06, 07:01 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default our summer video

that's our summer vid's
we are in france and we do unicycle 1years ago
http://tinyurl.com/fv54h
she's a little short but she does just 4mo

--
recommanded poster

samiaul who want good speak english!!
recommanded poster's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11460

Old March 9th 06, 07:08 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

For only riding for 1 year, you are getting good!

--
UNIquelyCanadian

~Cameron
Macro Photography: _www.camerondonaldson.com__

“When someone tells you there is no such thing as truth, they are
asking you not to believe them. So don’t.”
- Dr. Roger Scruton
UNIquelyCanadian's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7524

Old March 9th 06, 07:33 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Hey,

i liked it i agree with UNIquelyCanadian, you are really good for
one year.

I did also a movie, when i was riding for 1 year
'
' (http://tinyurl.com/sxo7d) It's the one called "one year trial
riding"

johannes

--
Johann3s

Skill kann man lernen, Charakter nicht

http://tinyurl.com/dxcdy
Johann3s's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10918

Old March 9th 06, 08:50 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

That was cool m8, I get that little message across screen of clips wen i
convert clips its well anoyin cos mines a bigger message and bigger
writing oh well, nice vid i liked the music nice to hear somin
different for once

--
Lucas1wheel
Lucas1wheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11476

Old March 27th 06, 07:24 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

just for our news, it's better than the others !
enjoy !http://tinyurl.com/jg9uq
thanks to say what do u think of us
(very diferently of the others)