Why can't Handsaw Users EVER recognize the truth???

Old May 25th 11, 05:45 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Tºm Shermªn™ °_°[_2_]

Default Why can't Handsaw Users EVER recognize the truth???

On 5/22/2011 10:43 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:
"T�m Sherm�nT " wrote in
message ...
On 5/22/2011 6:36 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:

[...]
Equestrian use of trails is slow enough so that it is in fact an
appreciation of nature and not a sport. Various wilderness areas in Idaho
are only practical to do on horseback because of their size and
remoteness.

These areas are accessible by mountain bike.

Some few are, mainly near the resort towns, but most aren't. They are way
too gnarly even for mountain bikes. But you miss my main point, which is
that mountain biking is a sport and NOT an appreciation of nature. We do not
want wilderness and natural areas given over to sports. Such areas are like
cathedrals that we should tread softly in.

Taking a 3/4 ton pet that leaves deep hoof marks and defecates on the
trail is *not* treading softly.

--
Tºm Shermªn - 42.435731,-83.985007
I am a vehicular cyclist.
Old May 25th 11, 09:51 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Edward Dolan

Default Why can't Tom Sherman ever get anything right?

"Tºm ShermªnT °_°" " wrote in
message ...
[...]

Equestrians move slowly and are appreciating nature the same way as hikers.
They are not racing though a natural area like god damn dumb ****ing
mountain bikers. When they kill themselves doing their sport, I rejoice! It
is good riddance to bad rubbish.

--
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old May 26th 11, 02:24 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Tºm Shermªn™ °_°[_2_]

Default Why can't Equestrians ever get anything right?

On 5/25/2011 3:51 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:
"T�m Sherm�nT " wrote in
message ...
[...]

Citation?

They are not racing though a natural area like god damn dumb ****ing
mountain bikers. When they kill themselves doing their sport, I rejoice! It
is good riddance to bad rubbish.

Hey, the horses are innocent!

Old May 26th 11, 11:41 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Edward Dolan

"Tºm ShermªnT °_°" " wrote in
message ...
On 5/25/2011 3:51 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:

[...]
Equestrians move slowly and are appreciating nature the same way as
hikers.

Citation?

Why else would they be moving slowly. If you want to see horses racing, then
you go to racetrack, not a wilderness.

They are not racing though a natural area like god damn dumb ****ing
mountain bikers. When they kill themselves doing their sport, I rejoice!
It
is good riddance to bad rubbish.

Hey, the horses are innocent!

The one ass who is NOT innocent is YOU!