Magic Wheel? Or BC Wheel with a stabaliser?

Old September 8th 07, 05:03 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Triball

Default Magic Wheel? Or BC Wheel with a stabaliser?

Looks like it's meant for average people. Us unicyclists know better

--
Triball

Care-O-Meter : Low (----[]-----------) High
http://www.usenet.com
Old September 8th 07, 05:10 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Hazmat

Triball wrote:
Looks like it's meant for average people. Us unicyclists know better

Yeah we do, even if it looks like a:
1) Thick inline skateboard/BC.
2) Lowriding penny farthing.
3) Something i want.

--
Hazmat

I'M 1 WEIRD AND UNUSUAL GREEK
CYPRIOT AUSTRALIAN WHO
IS DESTINED TO BE DIFFERENT.

**Please vote: *'The Hazmat Poll'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59458)'
Hazmats unicycle Design/Creation
competition'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/sho....php?t=62030)*
http://www.usenet.com
Old September 8th 07, 07:36 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mattsmith

austingillespie wrote:
Scootering is fun, http://youtube.com/watch?v=ug2963XN6a8

Okay, I take it back.

I saw that vid and remembered the feeling that I had the first time I
saw unicycles used as more than a juggler's prop.

Austin has shown me a side of the scooter I had never witnessed before.
To me they've always been crappy kids' pieces that rattle along like
bone-shakers and are mostly owned by kids too poor to afford bikes.
I have found respect for the scooter sport and I apologise for
dismissing it so readily.

--
mattsmith
http://www.usenet.com
Old September 8th 07, 09:44 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Triball

Oh my god, I love that trick at 3:04

--
Triball

Care-O-Meter : Low (----[]-----------) High
http://www.usenet.com
Old September 9th 07, 12:20 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
UAC

dunawan wrote:
Haha, no offence to the "scooterer" but that is really lame. I will
admit though, he has very good taste in music! (Song=FCPREMIX by: The
Fall Of Troy.)

No offence but really shame on you for saying that!
As a unicyclist you should have understanding for other "lame" sports
as well.
There is no one sport better than another!!! It's about the people
behind it...

Grow up, be good in what you do! Respect others' choices...they may be
better than you!

Flaviu

--
UAC

"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page"
(Saint Augustine)
http://www.usenet.com
Old September 9th 07, 12:26 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
UAC

mattsmith wrote:
Okay, I take it back.

I saw that vid and remembered the feeling that I had the first time I
saw unicycles used as more than a juggler's prop.

Austin has shown me a side of the scooter I had never witnessed before.
To me they've always been crappy kids' pieces that rattle along like
bone-shakers and are mostly owned by kids too poor to afford bikes.
I have found respect for the scooter sport and I apologise for
dismissing it so readily.

Good words from you now! Yeah, we often judge too soon...
That guy is really good. Think about the work he put in for that...

Flaviu

Old September 9th 07, 12:59 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Phil_on_uni

I'm just no sure who they are trying to appeal to. they clearly werent
thinking about unicyclists. and what they dont show you is how many
times that guy with the cell phone eats it when he trys to get on the
thing. and not a single kind of trick so show off.
I dont know about you guys but that looks like a dream date to me

--
Phil_on_uni

The word is AMAZING!
http://www.usenet.com
Old September 10th 07, 12:23 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
dunawan

UAC wrote:
No offence but really shame on you for saying that!
As a unicyclist you should have understanding for other "lame" sports
as well.
There is no one sport better than another!!! It's about the people
behind it...

Grow up, be good in what you do! Respect others' choices...they may be
better than you!

Flaviu

Yes, I apologize. That was very hipocritical of me. Im always trying to
convince people that unicycling and juggling is a sport to me, rather
than a circus act to impress people. They do not understand, and it
irritates me. And here I am doing exactly what I hate, which is
stereotyping thus I am being hipocritical...Thus I apologize.

--
dunawan
http://www.usenet.com
Old September 10th 07, 01:08 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
austingillespie

On another won of his videos he attempts a double backflip

--
austingillespie

Hard work never killed anybody, but why take a chance
2nd place is unacceptable
http://www.usenet.com
Old September 10th 07, 08:27 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
UAC

dunawan wrote:
Yes, I apologize. That was very hipocritical of me. Im always trying to
convince people that unicycling and juggling is a sport to me, rather
than a circus act to impress people. They do not understand, and it
irritates me. And here I am doing exactly what I hate, which is
stereotyping thus I am being hipocritical...Thus I apologize.

OK, you're forgiven :-p

Do what you like and like what you do!

Flaviu