kh on weather channel

Old October 25th 07, 04:12 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
rab2009

Default kh on weather channel

kris holms is on the weather channel righ now. haven't seen him ride
but they r doing a thing on bc and he is taking about his real job.

--
rab2009

Brian MacKenzie wrote:
Coker owners,....... what do they need to look at?

forget_your_life wrote:
Low hanging tree branches.

http://www.usenet.com
Old October 25th 07, 04:51 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Borgschulze

rab2009 wrote:
Kris Holm

Fixed.

--
Borgschulze

'deviantART'
(http://borgschulze.deviantart.com/)'Gravity'
(http://videos.observedtrials.net/Gravity.wmv) is -not- the
issue.
http://www.usenet.com
Old October 25th 07, 04:52 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
UniDudeDX

what "real job"

--
UniDudeDX

Jerrick wrote:
I think we should get off the topic off kinky/horny girls and unicycles,
and back to creepy horny men.

thejdw wrote:
Cocain has very good commpression propities, great for side hops and
large drops.

http://www.usenet.com
Old October 25th 07, 04:54 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mornish

UniDudeDX wrote:
what "real job"

hes a geologist

--
mornish

aim:kiloornish
email: mornish AT gmail DOT com

'-\"truth\"-' (http://www.scq.ubc.ca/?p=677)
http://www.usenet.com
Old October 25th 07, 04:55 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
rab2009

The show was on mountain biking at whistler. he talked abit about how
the mountains were formed and stuff then he was talking about how
mountain biking has changed and about north shore. he never rode in
the show though they never even mentioned he unicycled.

--
rab2009

Brian MacKenzie wrote:
Coker owners,....... what do they need to look at?

forget_your_life wrote:
Low hanging tree branches.

http://www.usenet.com
Old October 25th 07, 04:55 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Goats_On_Unicycles

He's a geologist.

I think it's cool when people say Kris Holms. It's so cool. No
sarcasm.
It's always funny how worked up people get.

--
Goats_On_Unicycles

~*~!I ride for Christ, Fun, Challenges, and a lot
more!~*~
'!Gallery!' (http://tinyurl.com/2dbsf4)
'!MRIS!' (http://tinyurl.com/jjjnz)
'Easy Tire Removal Guide.' (http://tinyurl.com/rd9ru)
My sponsor '~!SIXSIXONE!~' (http://sixsixone.com/)
http://www.usenet.com
Old October 25th 07, 04:57 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
UniDudeDX

oh. really geologist huh. i thought hed make enough money selling 500$
unicycles.....tons of them! they are the best.

--
UniDudeDX

Old October 25th 07, 05:06 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
bob1993

UniDudeDX wrote:
oh. really geologist huh. i thought hed make enough money selling 500$
unicycles.....tons of them! they are the best.

yea i know

--
bob1993

CrunchyChicken wrote:
"90% of unicycling is 100% mental."

or maybe

"90% of unicyclists are 100% mental."

' buy my tee's' (http://www.cafepress.com/munirider)
http://www.usenet.com
Old October 25th 07, 05:07 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Borgschulze

Goats_On_Unicycles wrote:
He's a geologist.

I think it's cool when people say Kris Holms. It's so cool. No
sarcasm.
It's always funny how worked up people get.

Yeah, because it's so cool to be ignorant.

You should see some of these people that work in government buildings
that can't even say my last name properly, they spit out something that
you can't even figure out what they said.

If you think I'm worked up over him spelling and not capitalizing Kris'
name, I'm not. I am simply trying to inform him that there is no letter
S on the end of Holm, unless you are using his name possessively, in
which case, he forgot an apostrophe. In that case, it would be
grammatically incorrect.

First person to pick apart all my mistakes gets 20ml of Visine in their
drink.

Have a good night, I have school tomorrow, I get to build a Spaghetti
tower that has to hold 1kg minimum, and then fix teachers cars for
marks. Did I mention I'm going to win with my Spaghetti tower?

UniDudeDX wrote:
oh. really geologist huh. i thought hed make enough money selling 500$
unicycles.....tons of them! they are the best.

He probably makes significantly less from those Unicycles than you
think.

Old October 25th 07, 08:16 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unicorn

It is quite funny but the name of the WASP giruarist is Chris Holmes.
WASP is a heavy metal band that has been around from the 80's. They are
very good!

Unicorn

--
Unicorn

Keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the pedals, and you will
accomplish great feats!
http://www.usenet.com

Channel crossing John Gray UK 4 May 15th 05 08:17 AM
Clear Channel again??!? Veloise General 3 March 17th 05 04:07 PM
Channel 7 - you SUCK Rob Woozle Australia 46 September 1st 04 01:04 AM
Discovery Channel on Discovery Channel? Alan Atwood Racing 12 August 10th 04 12:19 AM
Clear Channel Burr Social Issues 11 October 13th 03 07:03 PM