Unicon Preparty at the Hilton Copenhagen!

Old July 24th 08, 07:42 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ntappin

Default Unicon Preparty at the Hilton Copenhagen!

I messed up and forgot to book a night anywhere tonight and since I had
already gotten screwed out a lot of money at the airport I figured
screw it and I'm living large at the Hilton next to the airport, so if
anyone wants to come party in my rediculous room that includes 4 free
minibar drinks and internet, and probably enough room for loads of
people to crash on the floor either email me or respond to this or show
up at the hilton and come to room 925.

Yes its unicycling related because its unicon!

--
ntappin

'how to build a strong comfy saddle from junk.'
(http://tinyurl.com/hxcb3)