Kagan "not sympathetic" to gun rights.

Old May 14th 10, 01:14 AM posted to soc.men,rec.sport.golf,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.backcountry
Bob Berger[_2_]

Default Kagan "not sympathetic" to gun rights.

In article ,
Bruce Jensen says...

On May 13, 12:19=A0pm, "Snag" wrote:
Bruce Jensen wrote:
On May 13, 11:17 am, brad herschel wrote:
On May 13, 1:38 pm, Strabo wrote:

wrote:
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?p...3DaPI35t8uR6Gs

Nominating that fat douche bag is an insult to America.

cole

p.s. I don't care that she is Jewish and a lesbian. Don't like
her politics.

And how are her politics formed? In part from being Jewish and
a lesbian. You ought to care.

Here's your package...

Fat
Female
Short
Diabetic
Homosexual
Anti-masculine
Atheist
Globalist
Ugly
Marxist

And every one of these traits influence her every waking moment.

Of course she's an insult. She's supposed to be an insult.
The previous Obama-Soetoro nominee, Sotomayor, is another insult.
Liberal Progressives are destroying your world through insult.

Don't you get it? They each represent the opposite of American
ideals.

I can safely predict that Kagan will be against whites,
heterosexuals, weapons, military, cars, private property, gold,
religion, privacy, speech, individualism, initiative, etc., etc.

The destruction of America is being accomplished through insult.

The previous Obama-Soetoro nomination, Sotomayor, is another insult.

Yes she is an insult, just as Obama-Soetoro is an insult, walking,
talking, smirking insults. Everything about them is an insult. And
they mean to do you in.

A decent summation.

brad- Hide quoted text -

Good - it's about time we got rid of the lopsided lot of bigots that's
been haunting the SCOTUS for decades now. =A0Your "American ideals: are
a vague set of nonstandards that are neither codified nor implcated
anywhere except in your own minds.

Bruce Jensen

FUUUUUUUUCK YOOOOOUUUUUUUUU!!
--
Snag
"90 FLHTCU "Strider"

Exactly the type of brilliant response we'd expect of a numb right-
wing tard, and a perfect example of why your opinion is worthless.

Hey Bruce, watch it! I'm more right wing than Attila The Hun, and I think she
might make a very good Justice. :-)

Old May 14th 10, 04:25 AM posted to rec.motorcycles.harley,soc.men,rec.sport.golf,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.backcountry
Bruce Jensen

On May 13, 4:32*pm, Marcus Aurelius wrote:
The following is the URL of an web site that discusses her Israeli
connections and her ties to the American Jewish community. The facts
presented are extremely alarming to me.

http://mycatbirdseat.com/2010/05/ele...preme-court-a-...

And what matter of Middle Eastern foreign policy do you suppose she
will vote on as a Justice? I am serious - the potential for "abuse"
as you may see it is not clear to me.

Bruce
Old May 14th 10, 07:16 AM posted to rec.motorcycles.harley,soc.men,rec.sport.golf,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.backcountry
F. Kurgan Gringioni

"Bruce Jensen" wrote in message
On May 13, 4:32 pm, Marcus Aurelius wrote:
The following is the URL of an web site that discusses her Israeli
connections and her ties to the American Jewish community. The facts
presented are extremely alarming to me.

http://mycatbirdseat.com/2010/05/ele...preme-court-a-...

And what matter of Middle Eastern foreign policy do you suppose she
will vote on as a Justice? I am serious - the potential for "abuse"
as you may see it is not clear to me.

That was the first thing I thought of. SCOTUS doesn't have much effect (if
any) on foreign policy. All SCOTUS can do is define limits of power
(legislative branch vs. executive branch).

Old May 14th 10, 04:08 PM posted to rec.motorcycles.harley,soc.men,rec.sport.golf,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.backcountry
Bruce Jensen

On May 13, 11:16*pm, "F. Kurgan Gringioni"
wrote:
"Bruce Jensen" wrote in message

On May 13, 4:32 pm, Marcus Aurelius wrote:

The following is the URL of an web site that discusses her Israeli
connections and her ties to the American Jewish community. The facts
presented are extremely alarming to me.

http://mycatbirdseat.com/2010/05/ele...preme-court-a-....

And what matter of Middle Eastern foreign policy do you suppose she
will vote on as a Justice? *I am serious - the potential for "abuse"
as you may see it is not clear to me.

That was the first thing I thought of. SCOTUS doesn't have much effect (if
any) on foreign policy. All SCOTUS can do is define limits of power
(legislative branch vs. executive branch).

Then it strikes me that her attitudes wrt Foreign Policy may not
matter much at all.